Sitter prestige and Career medals

• Hi,

Can we have some prestige medals as well as Career medals for sitters.

I am currently sitting for a few friends and felt that there is no rewards / motivation factors for being a sitter.

Apart from motivation, faster growth, the medals can also build stronger friendship.

Alternately, if a sitter is getting lot of prestige and medals on behalf of a player, a percentage of prestige and medals can be awarded to the sitter instead of the player.

What do you think?

Additional idea : Have the sitter launches available from Lobby, not inside the server.

Voldy

• Interesting suggestions you've got there Voldy

Being a sitter, covering for another account will bring prestige and cash to your friend and to your association. Vice versa of course, someone will help your account grow when you aren't online. I see both of these as motivating, and working together brings achievements and career points to everyone in the association. You can find the full list of career achievements in the lobby.

If I want to help out someone as their sitter, I would not personally feel too good with the idea of grabbing a percentage of their prestige or medals. Plus, what happens when they want a chance to get the points back and you'd rather not...

The medal part makes me wonder what if we had a career achievement like 'upgrade the buildings of an account you are sitting 100 times, 500 times, 1.000 times'. Not sure though how motivating this would be, if the sitter option isn't motivating enough already.

What other career achievements there could be for team work (for sitters)?

• ….

What other career achievements there could be for team work (for sitters)?

Here is one for teamwork:

What do you think about a new achievement for participating in upgrading the Headquarters of the association?

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1:

• If you don't like to replace another player, why are you replacing him? This feature is voluntary.

What are the rewards for that?

or do you need to be rewarded for carrying a load of inactive, which is zero benefit to developers?).

Friendship is not strengthened by material factors.

• Here is one for teamwork:

What do you think about a new achievement for participating in upgrading the Headquarters of the association?

these medals are already in the game, but with the pre registration most of the medals won't be received anymore.

medal 87 Donor I for 2 donations at the headquarters

medal 126 Donor II for 5 donations

medal 155 Donor III for 14 donations

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• these medals are already in the game, ...

medal 87 Donor I for 2 donations at the headquarters

medal 126 Donor II for 5 donations

medal 155 Donor III for 14 donations

I know there are Medals for donating to HQ, but I was suggesting Achievements for upgrading HQ 8)

E.g.:

level 1 -> make 10 donations to redeem 25 carreerpoints

level 2 -> make 20 donations to redeem 50 careerpoints

level 10 -> make 300 donations for 1000 carreerpoints

... but with the pre registration most of the medals won't be received anymore.

An extra challenge for players of established/preregistering (big) associations 8o

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1:

• the HQ should be free for the 25 spots, that will give smaller associations a better chance to grow faster. The preregister, I like that very much, is a big advantage for the bigger assos.

When you have to build a new asso from scratch you don't get a fair chance to grow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• If I want to help out someone as their sitter, I would not personally feel too good with the idea of grabbing a percentage of their prestige or medals. Plus, what happens when they want a chance to get the points back and you'd rather not...

There are cases when a player is busy or travelling for a few days. Sitter function is anyway active only after 12 hours of player not online. For such extended period of inactivity, It makes sense to reward the sitter with a portion of money and prestige.

The sitter function is anyway possible only upto 22 days in normal worlds. Ie less than 2 ERAs. This can prevent inactive accounts being misused for sitter rewards long term

• There are cases when a player is busy or travelling for a few days. Sitter function is anyway active only after 12 hours of player not online. For such extended period of inactivity, It makes sense to reward the sitter with a portion of money and prestige.

The sitter function is anyway possible only upto 22 days in normal worlds. Ie less than 2 ERAs. This can prevent inactive accounts being misused for sitter rewards long term

It's 30 Days in a normal world, 15 days in a X2 World and 8 days in x4 World. :)

Emziie

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3