Gold transfer question

• Heya, I decided to move your comment here to Questions & Answers.

If the round has just finished, your Gold will wait for you there once the same server restarts. This usually takes a week or so.

Gold can be transferred from the settings, while the server is still running. If the Endgame is already over, then you need to wait for the server to restart before you can transfer the Gold.

• I finished Fast Track and enjoyed the game play. Usually after a few days, I am able to access the gold and + account from this round and use in another game world. With Fast Track being run again, will I have to start the round and transfer gold and + account from within the game? I won’t be playing Fast Track this round and would like to access the gold and + account. Thanks.

• I finished Fast Track and enjoyed the game play. Usually after a few days, I am able to access the gold and + account from this round and use in another game world. With Fast Track being run again, will I have to start the round and transfer gold and + account from within the game? I won’t be playing Fast Track this round and would like to access the gold and + account. Thanks.

Hi there, and nice to hear you enjoyed the ride!

M-26 Fast Track will restart on Saturday 11th of April, and you have two options here.

1. Join the server once it restarts, go to account settings and delete the avatar (transfer gold). This takes a few days, but once your avatar is removed from that server, your Gold and Plus can be picked up on any server you wish. Remember not to revisit that server once you set the deletion in motion.
    2. Let the M-26 run till the end and then gather your Gold without removing your avatar, but that of course takes way more than a few days.
  • do wie get the complete gold or only that what we byed

If you choose

1. Join the server once it restarts, go to account settings and delete the avatar (transfer gold). This takes a few days, but once your avatar is removed from that server, your Gold and Plus can be picked up on any server you wish. Remember not to revisit that server once you set the deletion in motion.

you can only transfer the gold you baught. You can buy Plus with the non trasferable gold though. That will be transfered if you have at least 1 baught Gold left.

If you choose

2. Let the M-26 run till the end and then gather your Gold without removing your avatar, but that of course takes way more than a few days.

all gold including the won gold will be transfered.

• I played Rapid Rail and are also waiting for my gold. I was told "in 2-3 days RN HQ will transfer all gold to the Meta Server, you access this Gold by pressing Collect Gold" I guess those days are counted from when the server was closed, not when the endgame was finished. So I hope to access my gold in a couple of days.

What I don't understand is why it takes such long time. In Travian Legends you get a link directly after server has ended.

• I played the first fast forward and started the second from the first day but the gold has not yet arrived. How long do you have to wait to get them?

Hi, it depends did you play on the same server? Gold only transfers to the next round of the same server automatically. Gold can be collected though from the closed servers now, within the same domain. (COM-COM, DE->DE etc)

What was the name of your last FF server, was it the same as this new server? If so, please contact game support so they can look for your missing gold. Otherwise you should be able to collect the gold from the settings menu.

• Hello,

When I last participated with Boite à smoke in April 2019, I had 416 Gold left, could I recover them? I have already tried but it does not work.

Can you answer me please. Thank you

cordially

• Hello,

When I last participated with Boite à smoke in April 2019, I had 416 Gold left, could I recover them? I have already tried but it does not work.

Can you answer me please. Thank you

cordially

Hi there,

I used Google to translate your comment to English. If you wish to visit our French forum, here's how to do it: 🚂 Welcome Wagon: Tour the Forum (tap: How do I set my language)

If you had gold left, that gold will wait you on the same server. If the gold was not purchased and you decided to delete an avatar and leave that game world before it ends, then there's no gold to be transferred.

For more information, please contact game support. They can see your account details and tell you where your gold is (or isn't).

Support : Rail Nation