Passengers transporting:

• Besides 2 cities connected and at least 1 city level 5 you need the special passengertrains to transfer passengers. You also need to upgrade also you stationhal to buy more passengertrains and of course you need to have place in your enginehouse.

• That is not possible, the cargo trains are only able to transport goods no passengers. So you need to put some cargotrains in the museum and buy the special passengertrains to transport the passengers, you don't need to buy waggons for it, they're already on the trains. Passengertrains are only able to transport passengers, when you want to switch from goods to passengers or from passengers to goods you can place the trains in the museum and take the other trains out of the museum. So you don't have to buy everytime new trains. The Landmark needs passengers when the city is level 5 so you can transport passengers from the city to the landmark

• I have trains that are fully upgraded and I have enough cars but they don't show hauling the right amount of cars. I have reset game 3 times and tried to reassign the routes. nothing is working

• I have trains that are fully upgraded and I have enough cars but they don't show hauling the right amount of cars. I have reset game 3 times and tried to reassign the routes. nothing is working

Hi there, the amount of cars on the map does not represent the real amount of cars your trains pull. Aka, graphics on the map can show fewer cars than what the actual traction force is. Perhaps this explains it?

• ty samisu that is what is happening how can I fix it

Good thing is, there's nothing to fix. When we move to later eras, the engines can pull tens of cars and that would make the world look a bit too crowded. Easy solution was to cut the number of cars you can see on the map graphics, while the engines still pull all the cars they can.

Let's say your engine has a traction force of 25, that's how many tonnes it will pull in reality - but you see only some of those cars when the trains travel on your map. This is just a graphics solution for the engines with more traction force.

• How come I wasted instant dispatches for contest and they did not count. I got $ for the trip but the passanger train did not register in the contest. mind you I did not boost or use instant the 1st 2 dispatches and they registered then the next 5 instant did not what a waste and I problably would of won with out boosts wasted. anyone else have this non accounting problem