🙋 Beginner questions

• 🚂💡💡💡

Hello everyone, and a warm welcome to all beginners!

If you have any questions about playing Rail Nation, the menus, schedules, engines... about making new friends 🤗

Feel free to drop your question(s) in this thread and the other players will for sure have good answers for you!

You can also create a new thread here with your question, if you wish to start a discussion.

🔙 Return to Welcome Wagon

• Hello...I returned one of my license which i bought in an auction.Will i get the refund amount?

Hi :)

You can hold a fixed amount of licences (upgrade the licence building to have room for more).

If you wish to get room for a new licence, you may need to delete it - but there's no "return policy" for licences. Those can't be purchased and then sold afterwards, but you can make a lot of extra money with them.

• Hi :)

You can hold a fixed amount of licences (upgrade the licence building to have room for more).

If you wish to get room for a new licence, you may need to delete it - but there's no "return policy" for licences. Those can't be purchased and then sold afterwards, but you can make a lot of extra money with them.

Thanks for the response:)

will you pls tell me that how can i make use of the license and make money?

• Thanks for the response:)

will you pls tell me that how can i make use of the license and make money?

Licences are for specific goods and raise the price you get for it in cities or in an industry. So just haul the good you've got a licence for. Or better the other way round. Buy only licences for the good you haul.

• I'm a newbie/returning player. I'm concerned about the need for so much gold. and if I were to buy any, being here in the US, I'm not familiar with the Euro/ USD currency rates. I wish there were someplace I could go to just to ask simple questions. I've got a bunch. It can be a little daunting trying to understand scheduling (I know, probably real simple, but...)

• I'm a newbie/returning player. I'm concerned about the need for so much gold. and if I were to buy any, being here in the US, I'm not familiar with the Euro/ USD currency rates. I wish there were someplace I could go to just to ask simple questions. I've got a bunch. It can be a little daunting trying to understand scheduling (I know, probably real simple, but...)

Welcome back, newbie or not :saint:

There's a "tutorial" Lucy gives to all players to get familiar with the basics. Whatever questions Lucy's tasks can't answer, feel free to drop your questions here in this thread or start a new thread.

Players in the game will also help you out in the chat and in corporation/association discussions. For different guides and tools, have a look here: 📚 Guides and Tutorials

At the moment, 1€ equals $1.10 US Dollars, and > here < is a quick Google converter if you happen to need it.

A plus account is basically a must have. I strongly suggest taking advantage of the offer you will occasionally get that gives you "plus account days" for any gold purchase and then buying at least the small gold package. It will greatly help your enjoyment of the game and also support the company.

• I'm a newbie.

It states that the raven can pull 3 rail cars. how do one get the 3rd rail car, harris wheel fully researched

Hiya! Nice to have you join the world of Rail Nation!

If you have a part researched so the engine can pull more rail cars, next you need to purchase the part:

1. Select the engine(s) you wish to upgrade from the Train-button bottom menu.
    2. Select 'upgrades' -> select the harris wheel by checking the box next to it and then 'Install upgrades'
  • Hello!

How to haul two or more goods at the same time?

Hello hello!

You can transport different goods with different trains, that's the only way. You can't pick different goods, unless you stop to deliver goods to one industry before picking up goods again.

For example you can pick up grain from grain farm and deliver it to the cattle farm ...food for the cattle. Then you can pick up the cattle from there and deliver those to the nearest city or to the next stop - tannery or butchery.

I hope this answered your question :saint:

• you can only haul one good. If you want to haul two goods you have to bring them after each other to the city, on to an industry if it is an integration good.

e.g. you want to haul cattle and wood to the city:

first part of the schedule is loading grain - unload grain at cattle and load cattle - unload cattle at the city (for unloading and loading you have to click twice at cattle)

second part will be: loading at wood and unloading wood at the city.

See the screenshot for the schedule

If you want to integrate two goods, it's the same. Create a first schedule with one of the integration goods and than a second schedule with the other integration good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I have an email which says I can redeem a suprise. I have tried several times on a tablet,phone and laptop to get this suprise but cannot get it on com2. In the past I have had redeem codes which I have used in game but this one is just not working. Any help please.

• I have an email which says I can redeem a suprise. I have tried several times on a tablet,phone and laptop to get this suprise but cannot get it on com2. In the past I have had redeem codes which I have used in game but this one is just not working. Any help please.

Hi there!

With emails, you might receive a link you can follow to start a new round, and a bonus will activate once the link is used. If the bonus doesn't activate, you should contact game support.

If you are talking about a bonus code ( TAKE-CARE ), this can be redeemed only via browser or Android app (not on iOS).

• a bonus you receive by mail for a new round can only collected if you log in with the link from the mail. If you already entered the game through the lobby login the bonus isn't valid anymore.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?