🙋 Beginner questions

• Hi, the daily bonuses can be redeemed once per day from the Rail Nation shop, as long as the game round runs. Those will not be redeemed automatically, nor when the round is offline preparing to restart.

I'm not sure where the error message comes from, what did you click when it appeared?

this error po-ups when me login from lobby to game world,this started happing after game end event or how it called.Hmm then how not lost dailies bonus if not possible enter to shop?

• this error po-ups when me login from lobby to game world,this started happing after game end event or how it called.Hmm then how not lost dailies bonus if not possible enter to shop?

Ah alright, so the endgame is complete and round has finished for you. The server will shortly go offline and when it restarts, you can once again visit the shop and gather daily bonuses. Or, you could also join another server and gather bonuses there if you wish.

• Ah alright, so the endgame is complete and round has finished for you. The server will shortly go offline and when it restarts, you can once again visit the shop and gather daily bonuses. Or, you could also join another server and gather bonuses there if you wish.

That shortly is like whole 7 days 8| if i good understand,so - dailies bonus for that uff bit to much.

• That shortly is like whole 7 days 8| if i good understand,so - dailies bonus for that uff bit to much.

The daily bonuses will start from day 1, and the server will also start from day 1 of era 1. When the server goes offline, everything resets including the daily bonuses. You do of course transfer your purchased Gold, career points and the cool career engine 8)

• The daily bonuses will start from day 1, and the server will also start from day 1 of era 1. When the server goes offline, everything resets including the daily bonuses. You do of course transfer your purchased Gold, career points and the cool career engine 8)

already have carrier engine level 7 and a pair days ago buyed + priviligies on account.

• Hello,its me again,found on forums that server will open at 12:00UTC on August 20,but PM or AM?because me living in Europe.So far as i see that gameworld where i played completly destroyed 8|:(.

• Hi,

I got Bull, the cargo bonus engine in era 2. There is no option to put it in the museum or sell it. So effectively stuck with it. Is that correct?

Thanks

• Hi,

I got Bull, the cargo bonus engine in era 2. There is no option to put it in the museum or sell it. So effectively stuck with it. Is that correct?

Thanks

Hi, yes, you will have it until the end of this game. You can upgrade the train for gold. If you have a researched clutch, you can also carry goods from another era.

• Hi,

Thanks

Good thing is, the bonus engines do not take a slot from your engine hall. If you have no use for the engine, feel free to park it in some city and let it sit there. Or find it a schedule that brings money in, or supplies factories or warehouses.

• Hi, yes, you will have it until the end of this game. You can upgrade the train for gold. If you have a researched clutch, you can also carry goods from another era.

Thanks for that. Thought that might be so.
    Don't think I will not do that again...

• Hi! <-- Not really a new person here, but have a question. On all other things being equal (same assoc, same facility, same engines and same upgrades except number of cars) What effects the wait time at a facility, the number of ENGINES or the total number of CARS?

example 1 : Bob has 7 Swallows with 2 cars each, Jane has 7 Swallows with three cars each, does Jane cause the wait time to be more than Bob?

example 2: Bob has a Falcon that has 4 cars, Mary has a career engine with 7 cars (all else being the same in repair, speed, and acceleration only for example, ) Does the Career engine cause the wait time to go up more than the Falcon?

I know it is a strange question, but I guess I am a strange kind of player LOL. Also, LOVE the game, but miss the ability to mix types of cars is a consist (train) for deliveries. Thanks!

• The sort version of the answer is: it is based on the cars.

the long version starts with.. it is many factors that influence the wait-time for individual players.
    If you mouse-over a waittime you will see the factors. that should keep you busy figuring out what is what for a while :D

• The wait time at a facility is derived from the utilisation. You can calculate the utilisation by: utilisation = (tonnage hauled in one hour)/capacity * 100

So someone who hauls more from a facility than anotherone will affect the waiting time more.

• Getting a little box come up with IDS_ERROR_CODE_NONE having logged in to the game and presented with map screen.

Clicking OK removes it with seemingly no impact.

Any ideas?

Thanks