🙋 Beginner questions

• P.S. Please be kind and send some photos about how to change the LANGUAGE in my game because I have all features written in Greek so I can't find any of them by English description or name. I cant even read the indications of the game so some photos will be very useful.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

:)

• Hello, A little help , not for beginner,

At the EG If a good in finished 5 to 10 minutes before hourly recalculation, the caller usually ask to Park for the next hour to start. I thing wasting 5-10min is not so effective. What else a caller can do the 5 - 10 min before recalculation?

Thanx

• This really does depend on what goods are still available, the condition of the industry, the number of players on line and the number of identical facilities available.

If you have an Off-Line Goods then you can do that for the 10 minutes, but, you must ensure you use only the designated facility.

Other than that, follow the call. Anything else will damage the delivery not help. Trust your Caller, he/she normally knows what they are doing and has a lot of experience.

It is very rare indeed to find a goods which can be fully delivered in less than 10 minutes. Less than 15 is rare enough.

The waste occurs and it can be very big waste indeed from starting to haul a goods which cannot be finished before recalculation. DO NOT do it unless the designator calls for it.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• At the EG If a good in finished 5 to 10 minutes before hourly recalculation, the caller usually ask to Park for the next hour to start. I thing wasting 5-10min is not so effective. What else a caller can do the 5 - 10 min before recalculation?

I can assure you that no caller likes to park the engines. Usually only goods within one track to the city like coal are possible during so little time, but only with zero or little waiting time. The second option are goods with two or more industries. Hauling from one industry untill recalc and then switch to the second industry. Tthats a risky gamble though, because two players hauling from the wrong industry are enough to ruin that plan. My experience with such gamles isn't good. It usually only works when the second industry is much more away from the city. But in that case waiting till recalc and hauling from there after recalc is better…

• Hi Joe--

I'm a newb so I have to ask what the following means: "putting OFF goods" and "adherence to the warehouse."

--Janus

Hi,

"putting OFF goods"

during the game finals

one raw material for He players - it is carried by those who are online and can react quickly to changes in the weighed raw material

one resource for Off players - it is carried by those who can only log in occasionally and I can't react immediately to a change of resource

"adherence to the warehouse"

one specific warehouse is designated - eg Coal Denver Northeast - and all OFF players should transport coal to the city - Denver - from this warehouse

• Janus, my guess is that Joe plays on one of the servers which have warehouses. They function slightly differently from the Classic servers and most other servers. Does the server you are on have warehouses?

If not, then in the end game, goods which are required by the city appear in batches of 12 per card. There are 4 cards and the goods are a random selection.

Your Designated Caller will select ONE goods from the 12 and Call for it. Everyone, and I mean everyone, then collects that goods and delivers it to the city. (You may be told to use one specific facility.) The End Game depends on the players in the city being well disciplined and coordinated. A good team of multiple associations can completely deliver up to four goods in one hour if, and only if, everyone does exactly what the caller requests and waiting times at the factories are Zero or very close to it. Random haulers will always damage the end game. And they can, and do, sometimes ruin it for the other players in the city.

Every hour the factory waiting times are recalculated and waiting times go up according to how many engines have used the facility in the previous hour. This is why you may be told to Park. It is because the caller believes that your teams will not be able to fully deliver any of the required goods in the time remaining in that hour.

Good Luck with your End Game. Enjoy! :)

(Lao-Tse)

• Hi Rhoswen,

I misinterpreted it. "Warehouse" is not a warehouse for me, but a specific factory - a coal mine, a foundry, metal production, a wood warehouse, a grain farm, a sawmill,. . . .

• Hi Rhoswen,

I misinterpreted it. "Warehouse" is not a warehouse for me, but a specific factory - a coal mine, a foundry, metal production, a wood warehouse, a grain farm, a sawmill,. . . .

No harm done, Joe. I think what I have written clarifies the situation. At least, I hope so. Terms can be confusing. :)

(Lao-Tse)

• Support ticket is a communication with the support team who can help to resolve technical or user problems.

If you are using the browser version, there is a ? in the top right hand corner.

Click the ? and a window opens.

In the top right hand corner of the new window it says Contact Support.

Click on Contact Support.

You can now open a support ticket where you describe the issue you are having.

(Lao-Tse)

• Just started another rounf after eg finished, when will my gold and plus account come across or do i need to play on the same server ?

your gold and plus account stay on the server you played. There is a possibility to transfer remaining gold and plus account to another servers if they are in the same domain. e.g. COM --> COM, DE --> DE, RU --> RU.

You have to wait until the server you finished the endgame comes back online and you can use the option transfer gold in the options menu.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress