🙋 Beginner questions

• your gold and plus account stay on the server you played. There is a possibility to transfer remaining gold and plus account to another servers if they are in the same domain. e.g. COM --> COM, DE --> DE, RU --> RU.

You have to wait until the server you finished the endgame comes back online and you can use the option transfer gold in the options menu.

There is an exception to this if your last round was a special server and will not re-start in a few days, such as Origin Journey. In which case the purchased gold will become available in a few days on your current server.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• I see the bonus code but being relatively new here don't know where to reedem it Any help please?

you can redeem the bonuscode by entering the goldshop (goldbar at the top of the screen). Copy/paste the code in the redeem code field will do th trick.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Goede dag.

Opnieuw probeerde ik het spel NL201 EUROMAST in te voeren - - - het werkt niet.

Twee keer, drie keer ... Nee !!!

Wanneer je het spel binnengaat, worden secties en tabbladen van het spel niet geladen ...

Stop DIT alsjeblieft!

Met vriendelijke groet - Bargosha.

• the server NL201 is normal reachable. I'm logged in at the moment.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• I have to make a guess:

You are new to the game, and thus have a "1" next to your name. You may have seen other people have higher value numbers next to their name.

Now, an association has only a certain amount of space for members, depending on the level of the association's HQ. It has however, and extra slot for a 'newbie', i.e. someone who just started the game, a "1".

They may have invited you, and several other "1"s. One of them got in before you, so now you would need to 'level-up' (or 'promote'), to take a 'non-newbie' slot.

Send the chair of the association, or one of the deputies, a 'Personal Message'. They might let you in on another 'slot', even when you are stil a "1".

Send the chair of the association, or one of the deputies, a 'Personal Message'. They might let you in on another 'slot', even when you are stil a "1".

Or, look for another association with vacancies and apply to them. Smaller associations are more likely to have space and be prepared to take a new player in a regular slot. Show that your are active and interested. Ask questions about the game and how to do well in the city forum. You will get noticed that way.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• Ik heb munten gewonnen in de loterij. Waar kan ik de\e terug vinden?

hi Winnetoe, the coins you can find in the lottery building at your station. Click on the building and a screen will open where yo can buy tickets and it says also "prijzenoverzicht/price overview". Open this screen and you see your coins and redeem them

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• hi

How do I purchase another level> They are telling me to use gold not money> What'swring?

Hi RichRay, to which level are you referring? Your personal carreer level, city level, a station building level, industry level etc.?

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• the game uses in-game money you earn with the transports and there is gold you can use. The gold bars you can buy with real money and earn with competitions, lottery tickets. When you want to level a building instantly with the gold bars you also need enough ingame $$ for the builing upgrade. The gold bars only bring the building time to zero.

The same applies for buying the engines with gold. You can buy the next not researched engine in the research tree with gold bars, but you need to have enough $$ to do. The gold now skips the research points.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• They were saying for the biuldings to buy

I personally don't use gold for building upgrades, only the money I earn with my transports. If you want to use gold, bought with real money, to upgrade a station building is your choice. One side note, when the server restarts after the endgame all the progress of the previous game is gone and you start again with all buildings at level 1.

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• There are 2 bars:_

The one with gold bar, if you klick there, the building costs money AND gold. The building is finished immediately after you paid all in the second window.

The one with the money, if you klick there, the building costs only money, but it need time to finish it.

So it is your decission to build with or without gold.

And let me say it is rarely impotant to build up immediately