Name changed

• Hello. I don't know how but my name has changed from what it was to Player98984. Can anyone help me to change it? How did it happen like why did it change? I did saw the name change function but as I was happy with my name i didn't change it i just went back. I am using andriod app.

• Hello. I don't know how but my name has changed from what it was to Player98984. Can anyone help me to change it? How did it happen like why did it change? I did saw the name change function but as I was happy with my name i didn't change it i just went back. I am using andriod app.

Hi there, hard to say what happened or if someone changed the name. Although, if someone was to change your name, you would be contacted in private to let you know why the name had to be changed.

You can go to settings -> profile options in your game world and change the name there back to how it was (unless you received a message from the support crew that there was something wrong with your name), or change it into something new.

• I didnt receive a message tho my name might have been a bit controversial being 'MrSmartAss' i think that was or maybe just 'MrSmart' anyway when i got ot change it i need to pay 75 gold. So i am assuming when I click the name in settings and saw it was to change a name i immidieatly went back and it might have put a name by itself. Can i join a new game round and use the staring gold to change it? I will have my game rounds increased by 1 but can't see other way around it without using my cuurent game world to do that. On which I do not want to spend 75 gold on just a name change which should have not been changed in the first place

• Can i join a new game round and use the staring gold to change it? I will have my game rounds increased by 1 but can't see other way around it without using my cuurent game world to do that. On which I do not want to spend 75 gold on just a name change which should have not been changed in the first place

Absolutely, you can start a new round, change your name there and then remove your avatar if you wish. That is a smart thing to do, MrSmart ;)