Fast Forward Voucher

• Hi Salix, I just read your announcement ... within that you tell:

Of course, we won’t let you start empty-handed. With the voucher code FAST-FORWARD-2 you can get a free package worth 10€ on every Fast Forward game world. The package contains:

Do I understand that correctly ... the meaning of "on every Fast Forward game world"?

Does that mean:

a) if I play two of those FF servers, I can redeem the voucher two times, once on each?

b) the still running FF servers are also one of every FF game worlds ... can I redeem that code on them too, without losing the goodies for the 2nd round?

Thanks for helping to understand quite a simple word like ... every.

Henry Ford: "Ob du glaubst du schaffst es, oder ob du glaubst, die Limitierungen verhindern das ...

du hast auf jeden Fall Recht."

Ob der andere nett oder böse schreibt, deine Bewertung wird immer deinem Vorurteil entsprechen.

Technisch: Win 10 Pro, Firefox 77.0.1 (64 bit), Adobe Flash immer aktuell

• Thanks for clarification.

Henry Ford: "Ob du glaubst du schaffst es, oder ob du glaubst, die Limitierungen verhindern das ...

Ob der andere nett oder böse schreibt, deine Bewertung wird immer deinem Vorurteil entsprechen.

• Plus: what happens to gold and plus of the round 1 worlds?

Will they be transferred automatically or will they wait for round 2 to finish?

• And another question:

Will ther be an preregistration? Or do we have to start from scratch?

I know it wasent plande to do a round 2 but since the servers wont change names and such.

Quote from the announcement:

Since the second round of Fast Forward was not planned and is a spontaneous reaction to the Corona pandemic, we sadly cannot activate pre-registration. We still hope the second round of Fast Forward will bring you joy in these unusual times.

• For those who asked about Gold transfer:

COM6 and FR4 will not restart.
    Gold (purchased + won + prestige gold) and plus account can be collected on COM and FR domain worlds respectively, once the server has ended.

M27 is our extra server that might restart.

Gold (purchased + won + prestige gold) and plus account can be collected on any domain, once the server has ended.

The remaining servers will get a new round.

Gold (purchased + won + prestige gold) and plus account will be available for the players on the second round, and will wait for you there.

Please note, that there will not be pre-registration or super starter package available at the end of the first rounds.