Busted Timetable calculator

• Can anyone help resolve timetable locking up the game? Customer Disservice refuses to help. Selecting a train then Timetable it will try to open the screen then lock up until it opens the chat window then goes terminal hold forcing a restart. & yes cache, cookies cleared, fresh restart and the standard lame suggestions from Disservice.

• Can anyone help resolve timetable locking up the game? Customer Disservice refuses to help. Selecting a train then Timetable it will try to open the screen then lock up until it opens the chat window then goes terminal hold forcing a restart. & yes cache, cookies cleared, fresh restart and the standard lame suggestions from Disservice.

Hi there, doesn't sound familiar.

Good to hear you contacted game support already and cleared cache and cookies as they suggested, and restarted the game. Did you contact game support after this, telling none of it helped and the issue still exists? That should be the next step, and support will will help you out - or in this case they will move your ticket to our tech people.

• Cletus is just saying he doesn't get help from support.

Support can only help if you contact them, and support will forward cases they can't solve themselves. That is not a 'refusal to help'.

Sometimes we need more information from players in order to forward the tougher cases, for example 'I cleared cache, cookies and restarted, nothing helps' is already helpful information.

Does this problem still occur? On which server are you playing? Would you allow us to log into your account to see if we can reproduce this? A screenshot of your console could also be helpful!

Thanks in advance and sorry for your inconveniences!

Kind Regards,
    Mollymauk

• Yes still occurring. Go right ahead try it for yourself. I've tried to send Vid of prob to customer disservice, but as it only accepts 2 kb it wouldn't attach.

On a side note, your bug report is a joke right? I'm surprised the roaches running around the office weren't listed by name. Really , Lucy and tutorial are the biggest concerns. Might want to clear your cache and stop eating the cookies.

• Yes still occurring. Go right ahead try it for yourself. I've tried to send Vid of prob to customer disservice, but as it only accepts 2 kb it wouldn't attach.

On a side note, your bug report is a joke right? I'm surprised the roaches running around the office weren't listed by name. Really , Lucy and tutorial are the biggest concerns. Might want to clear your cache and stop eating the cookies.

I would need to know which server you're playing on, thanks! :)
    You could also uplaod the video here!

Kind Regards,

Mollymauk

• Yea that's not happening either as it will only accept 1 mb. The crashing timetable that opens the chat window then goes into terminal hold is slightly larger. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if HTML 5 fixes everything (rolling eyes).