💬 Let's discuss the Endgame changes

• There are active discussions with the developers at the German forum

Again only at German forum. All this kind of descisions are made between German players en devs. All others are not heard. Same happened with the new crappy endgame rules

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• So basically the game mirrors a version of real life and that is what makes the game so interesting. I would consider myself to be a team playing free-hauler and like most people I can not stand it when people don't follow the called good on EG. But if you take away the independence of the game you destroy the game. Part of the strategy is figuring out how to work through issues.

My goal is to have fair and interesting competition in the final game.

Which gives different and exciting challenges to different play styles.

I'm sure this is possible.

You are all invited to the most exciting adventure ...

Rail Nation - Endgame - Next Level!!!

• Again only at German forum. All this kind of descisions are made between German players en devs. All others are not heard. Same happened with the new crappy endgame rules

A few Germans try very hard to bring in at least part of those discussions to other languages ... but they are only few.

Unfortunately I can only write in (poor) English, I can read some Dutch, French or Spain, but to write ... I better don't try.

Also Hear Me Roar does a great job with active discussions in several languages.

Are there any ideas, how an international acting company could create an international community, acting and interacting and discussing all together? I know virtual worlds have almost no problems with that, people simply meet and try to understand each other. How could that be done here?

• I don't think it's the community who doesn't want to go international. If you read all the comments made by Travian "employees" at the different fora they all have different versions of one announcement. In the end one version is the right one and that's the German one. Internal company communication isn't optimized at all.

Crucial information isn't always shared at all fora. I read the German forum too, I'm lucky that I understand some German, I can't write it.

Samisu tries to get the international forum a alive by asking questions, feedback, suggestions, opinions etc. Also our Dutch CM tries at the Dutch forum. But my experience is that we are not taken seriously as international forum or smaller native fora.

It's an international game made by a German company. But "international" is more or less pushed aside. The German community might be the biggest group, I won't denie that, but our input isn't less valuable.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• That is awesome if you speak German. If you don't it is quite useless.

Hello!

I'm from Bulgaria.

I can read in English, Russian and Bulgarian.

I can only write in Bulgarian.

Everything else is help with automatic translation systems.

I only know a few words in German :P

• Naike, I totally agree to you, though we are getting off topic.

But as an example ... when I got that title "Master of Secrets" for solving all challenges of the mysterious tunnel train, there was another player answering in the same minute like me. His answer was correct following the rules of the English version, my answer was correct following the rules of the German version. At the end, we both got the title.

But things like that - even having rules of events in different versions - MUST NOT happen, when the company claimes go act internationally or even global.

And I also agree to you: we are people, human beings, we got feelings. And I fully understand that the smaller (different language) communities feel lost and forgotten, when they just see the number of posts between German players and the employees. Well they got the advantage to use their native language. But the claim of the company is: global, so they should act global.

On the other hand, if you would ask me to be honest, I feel much better in the English forum than in the German. People here are nicer, they are friendly, they accept different perception, they even THINK about the other side's arguments and reply to them. And also Samisu acts as a part of the community, talking cool, talking about his feelings, joking, showing empathy and tries to mediate.

I feel warm here and accepted, while in the German part I feel like at the tax authorities 20 years ago. They are formal, they are correct, they do their very best ... but I am missing the coolness of Samisu and others and the warmth of a ... community.

And that is, why I love the actions and ideas of HMR so much (which brings me back to topic). And endgame that would combine coolness and clear rules, warmth of teams and friends with a good challenge, fairness with the chance for success, empathy with competition, fun for small and big groups .... would be like bringing the advantages of the forum parts together ... and listen to ALL of them.

• On the other hand, if you would ask me to be honest, I feel much better in the English forum than in the German. People here are nicer, they are friendly, they accept different perception, they even THINK about the other side's arguments and reply to them. And also Samisu acts as a part of the community, talking cool, talking about his feelings, joking, showing empathy and tries to mediate.

I feel warm here and accepted, while in the German part I feel like at the tax authorities 20 years ago. They are formal, they are correct, they do their very best ... but I am missing the coolness of Samisu and others and the warmth of a ... community.

Being Swiss, this reminds me so much of the clichés we have about the swiss-german people :D Sounds like some of them at least are spot on.

Also, from what I've seen in the game, even though the german community is the largest, they are not the strongest in terms of team achievements and extremely developed strategies. But then, I haven't really seen the top german corps in action.

I've always felt like other (smaller?) communities tried to reach for the top more so than the german one (maybe again something about culture or perception of how to play fair and by the rules?).

For the rest, I fully agree with you, the english forum is so alive (thanks to Samisu, HMR, and a few others!), it's very nice to come here to chat.

That's impressive ! I can't imagine trying that on the german forum. From what I've seen of your posts in french as well, your skills at using those translation systems is impressive and you are very talented with languages. Your posts are always very understandable (even though some of your suggestions in English sometimes might need some TLDR summary :thumbsup::thumbsup:)

Fr-201 Bad Wolf de coeur

en pause indéterminée - away from the game until next interesting server

Likely coming back for clash!

• 🚆 Endgame tonnage (City warehouse size)

If it is at 1x speed. According to the old formula.

(City level 43) 67500*3 = 202500 (It does not depend on the number of players)

According to the new formula (The servers started after 20.4.2020):

railnationgoods.htm?en&egtones

• I checked in the browser. That is true now.

The formula is again x3 ^5

• For a bug you have to write in another section of the forum.

Bugs & Errors

or

HTML5 - Bugs