👋 Hi everyone, I'm new here!

• 👋 Hi New,

Nice to have you join us!

Why not say hi and tell us a little about yourself - for example:

• Did you just start the game or do you have a few rounds of experience before visiting the forum?
    • Where do you play (name of your server) at the moment?
    • Are you looking for a team to join or do you wish to find new members to your own association?
    • How would you describe yourself as a player? Competitive solo-player? All for team and team for all?
    • Best, or not so best experiences so far in Rail Nation...

🚂🤗🤗🤗

A warm welcome and enjoy your stay!

🔙 Return to Welcome Wagon

• :saint: I guess I could start so no one else needs to go first.

Hi!

Even if I'm not a new one here, I'm someone who enjoys spending time with players and newcomers can always be in contact with me.

Not playing the game at the moment, but I used to do pretty well in the past (top 10) - with a private account. I'm not looking for a team to join right now, but if I was - I'd look for a relaxed team. I'm not very good at following exact orders throughout the whole round, nor am I very competitive. With a more relaxed team, you can still reach a top position.

I think the most fun I've had comes from being in a Free Hauler association. We would start anywhere on the map, meet in cities along the way, focus on doing well as solo and enjoy the benefits of having an association to have our backs. We worked together in certain cities where more of us arrived, and had engines running all around the map. Having fun would probably be a better word for 'relaxed'. I would not make a good (or happy) team member if all my future schedules were already planned by someone else, but there are plenty of people who do enjoy following set rules, and that is a great way to learn the ropes!

Who's next? :love:

• I have not been playing very long but like you Samisu I have found a way to have fun and visit as many places as I can without the regime of following 'orders' :)

I tried to form a 'Ramblers' Association but there were not many signed up so I joined a 'normal' association but move my home city to where I please.

• Ha! Another free-hauler. There are times I will play the city grind till you level up game but like you I prefer to roam around the map hauling what seems fun at the time. City building is work. If I want to work more I can just burn the midnight oil on my work computer instead. Like you it is about having a good time. Also, since HTML-5 came out my play time is winding down and chat time has begun!

• how to play this? first time to join... is there a problem with server though? When I click on a menu like the train...nothing happens heheeh... newbie hehehe

• how to play this? first time to join... is there a problem with server though? When I click on a menu like the train...nothing happens heheeh... newbie hehehe

Heya, welcome! There is the small tutorial phase for first time players (or at least there used to be) where all features and menus aren't activated right away but I guess you have already joined a normal game round? If that's the case, then try refreshing the game (f5 of ctrl+f5) or try another browser if available to see if this changes anything. Let me know how it goes and let's get your menus working!