Rail Nation - Endgame - Next Level!!!

• Endgame - fair play!

Please answer the following questions:

Do you want fair play?

What are you willing to sacrifice to play a fair endgame?

How do you imagine the perfect finish for you?

• Yes I want! I want fair play!

I will share my thoughts...

Sleep, work, play, fun...

These are the thoughts of a crazy person ... you can skip them...

My idea of fair play!:

1. Equal chances to win and succeed! For everyone!

2. Right to sleep!

3. Right of participation for:

- Players in different time zones

- Players who work

- Players who go to school / university / courses

- Players in all 10 final cities!!! (Yes! Passed through 6 eras! They deserve it!)

4. Less trouble with trolls (players who intentionally interfere).

Most people will probably say they want a fair game!

But when you ask them what restrictions they are willing to accept... What will be the answer!?!

Yes! Fair play always means certain rules and restrictions!

We already have such a restriction in the game. Prohibition to change city during endgame.

My fair play recipe

Sometimes when I think of a completely fair endgame I imagine all the final cities being transferred to a new map.

And there, on equal terms, to play a fair game.

In fact, it is very easy to implement. With some small changes.

- Forbidden to change hometown! (Yes! We already have it)

- Delivery of goods only in your hometown. (It's easy)

- The required amount of each good depends only on the active players in the city (Doesn't depend on city level! Because it doesn't make sense!)

An example: 10 players - 10,000 tons. 100 players - 100,000 tons. (* <10 players - 10,000 tons ** We need to clarify the exact tonnage)

+ A quick start to the final cities! (Less wait)

This is how the definition of an active player should be during the endgame:

- A player who has chosen this hometown!!!

- A player is considered active if he was online within the last 3 days

- and has more than 5000 (or 10000) prestige points.

(20 prestige (as it is now) is absurd. What a player who even has 2000 prestige can do in the endgame!!!)

Thus. With a few small changes, the map and players are transferred to a new world of fair play!

This opens up new horizons for strategy!

Will you choose a city with many players or one with less?

Yes! This opens up new opportunities in Europe and USA! Endgame in many cities at the same time!

Every Final City Can Win! There will be a endgame in all cities!!!

Let the winner be the best organized city! No matter if there are more or less players!

And justice for all! And fun for all!

In my opinion, such a change needs to be make this endgame fair. (If we have to keep this format in the endgame!)

And yes! I know of all the limitations and problems associated with these changes!

But I'm ready for these restrictions! To have a fair endgame!

In my opinion, we need a whole new concept of the endgame.

It may be something completely different.

There may be different phases of endgame.

Something like this endgame can be one of the phases.

For example:

Phase 1: All 48 goods are open. How much goods will finish players in 24 hours!

Phase 2...

But this is a big topic for another discussion ...

I'm ready to accept other rules and restrictions for a fair and fun adventure!

What will you offer?

Do you want fair play?

Tell me your dreams... 8o

• Yes I want a fair endgame, where continues leveling during the 6 eras will give the best cards for the endgame. Now the cities who hold back leveling will have the best chance to win.

* Now: asked amounts are calculated based on city level and consumption is based on active connected people.

- New: calculate tons based at players who selected the city as hometown. No count of tons from other cities players.

* Now: 1 asso can hold majority and have the waittime benefit with one chosen asso with friendship setting

- New: no majorities, same waittime for all players, waittime per city based on active players with the city set as hometown.

* Now: hauled tons cumulated per asso and are translate to personal prestige

- New: reward prestige per person ranking of hauled tons and reward the asso with 10% of the cumulated gained personal prestige

* Now: trolling from other cities possible to haul everything and creating waittimes at industries, connecting to other megacities to create a higher consumption

- New: no influence on waittimes at industries. Maybe add a setting to choose some goods from a set to give them a free pass that those can hauled. ( for chosing online and offline good). This is a difficult one to get rid of. Also no prestige award at other cities as your hometown endgamecity except for pax

* Now: endless use of gold to be able to buy the victory

- New: set a maximum use of gold per action. e.g maximum of 50 gold to finish tracks at once, 50 gold for buying instant dispatches etc. etc.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• For everyone who will ask me:

And what kind of justice and fair play can be said in a project that initially has a donation? It's not here. It won't be here. What are these slogans for?

You can call me crazy! (Yes I really am!)

Anyone playing with fictional trains ... and see the point in that ... is at least a little crazy !!!

First of all I want to say that I am not a fan of the games where you pay to win!

But I want to thank all the players who pay!!!

So I can play this amazing FREE game!

There is no free lunch! Always someone pays! I am convinced of this.

But since it's fair for me to play for free, I think it's fair that those who pay for me get certain benefits because of it!

Therefore, we are talking about a relatively fair game here!

- It's fair for me to play for free!

- It's fair for those who pay to have benefits! (In proportion to the money it pays)

I must be crazy. But I really believe that.

In my opinion - а relatively fair game is in balance.

What advantages to give for money. And what about activity.

This balance is difficult.

I should mention that the developers do a very good balance. And they discuss measures for an even better balance. (In the German forum)

To win you have to pay either with a lot of money or with a lot of activity.

Yes! In this game you can only win with activity. Without paying even 1$!

I think that's fair! But I agree it could be better!

So, I opened this "fair play" discussion to discuss exactly this balance in the final game!

Just one example

I am a player who likes to play in my / neighboring city.

And after 6 epochs in an effort to raise city to the top 10.

I want to be able to play the final there.

But now, in these calculations, this is practically impossible.

The finals are only played in 2-3 cities.

Why do 10 cities reach the final!?!

If there will be no finals in them!?!?!

Formulas in the game now favor cities with many players.

That's why all the players gather in 1-2 cities.

And 70% of cities participate only formally.

In my opinion, priority should be given to good organization and activity!!!

In my opinion, the rules must give an equal chance to all cities!!!

Right in proportion to the number of active players!!!

When the rules are such that few well organized players defeat many players who are poorly organized...

Then final will be much more fair and interesting! Final will be playable in all 10 final cities!

My desire is to improve the balance and make the game more fun for everyone!

Do you have any suggestions on how to do this?

• Endgame - City Level - Warehouse Size (tonnes/good)

The relationship between city level and city warehouse size is one of the biggest mistakes!!!

This is an attempt to calculate the number of actual players in the city by city level!?!?

This is absolutely wrong !!!

It's like counting the population of countries by the size of their territory!

(List of Countries by Land Mass [Ranked by Area])

Then Russia will come out with the largest population on earth.

And in second place will be Canada!

Then we will calculate that Russia has nearly 2 times the population of China. And more than 5 times the population of India!

It's like determining the size of people's shoes, by age!

Children will be the smallest size shoe.

And the older a person gets, the bigger the size of shoes we will give them.

No wonder the oldest people who have to wear the biggest shoes will feel punished.

In the same way big cities are punished! Punished for their activity! Without it being necessary.

Probably in the early stages of the game there was some logic in this.

When the game was a child. When most players played for their city...

It's the same with shoe size! In children, there is a greater relationship between shoe size and age!

But we are no longer children!

Now it's outdated! It's wrong! It hurts the game! There are better and fairer methods of calculation!

As there is very little relationship between the size of shoes and the age of a person.

So there is very little relationship between the number of real players and the level of one city during the endgame.

There is a better way to count the population of a country! Instead of calculating population numbers by the size of the territory.

There are better ways to measure shoe size! Instead of calculating the size of the shoe by the age of the person.

There are better ways to determine the size of a warehouse by the number of real players! Instead of determining the size of the warehouse according to the city level!

p.s.

The situation is very similar when you calculate the number of active players in a city by the number of connected players!

This is so wrong! It hurts the game! There are better and fairer methods of calculation!

During the endgame!

The size of the warehouse (tonnes/good) should only depend on the actual players who play to win this city!

• I will use the word "team" as "city team". Collectively for all players who play to win a city.

Let's imagine the following conditions in endgame:

- You can only register in 1 city

- You can only transport goods in the selected city

- Prestige limit for participation (> 5000)

- City warehouse - a better formula for calculation. True proportionality between the number of players and the tonnage!

For example, each player is required to carry 1,000 tonnes/good.

25 players - required 25,000 tonnes/good.

75 players - required 75,000 tonnes/good.

200 players - required 200,000 tonnes/good.

- Final cities start with a half hour difference.

Let's compare the conditions of the finals of the small and large teams (Some basics)

+ advantages - disadvantages

Both teams must deliver the same quantity of goods for 1 player!!!

Big teams

+ Better starting position

- It's more difficult to manage a large team. Poor organization and worse activity!

- More busy industries. Industries overload when many goods are exported!

- Мore teams - more problems with the majority

Small teams

- Poor starting position

+ It is easier to manage a small team. Better organization and better activity!

+ No overload industries. Industries load less when less goods are exported!

+ Fewer teams - fewer problems with the majority

In conclusion.

With well done calculations.

It all depends on the organization and activity of the teams!

A large and well-organized team of active players is unbeatable!

But it is very difficult to be achieved by a big team!

This gives great chances for small and well-organized teams to win.

The most organized and active teams will win!

In my opinion, mostly small and medium teams will win.

• I also want freedom without restriction.

Freedom for all styles of play.

But for that purpose, the shape of the final game needs to change.

In this format, I do not think that balance and justice can be achieved without restrictions. Why?

- You cannot count how many players play to win a city if everyone connected to the city can play in it.

- If you can't count the exact number of players you can't put the exact size of the warehouse.

- If you can't put the exact size of the warehouse, you can't make the game balanced.

- If you can't make the game balanced, you can't make it fair.

Trying to do justice without restrictions in this format is like trying to divide the cake into equal parts with boxing gloves. 8o

• My idea of fair play!:

1. Equal chances to win and succeed! For everyone!

2. Right to sleep!

3. Right of participation for:

- Players in different time zones

- Players who work

- Players who go to school / university / courses

- Players in all 10 final cities!!! (Yes! Passed through 6 eras! They deserve it!)

4. Less trouble with trolls (players who intentionally interfere).

Most people will probably say they want a fair game!

But when you ask them what restrictions they are willing to accept... What will be the answer!?!

Yes! Fair play always means certain rules and restrictions!

We already have such a restriction in the game. Prohibition to change city during endgame.

Sometimes when I think of a completely fair endgame I imagine all the final cities and teams being transferred to a new map.

And there, on equal terms, to play a fair game.

In addition to fair game should be exciting and fun!

In fact, it is very easy to implement. With some small changes.

• The emotion of every bet is the choice you make!

Тhe choice is "lose" or "win"!

A choice for which you are ready to give your best!!!

That's why we all love to bet. Do you love to bet?

Are you ready for the next level?

Let's raise the "bet"!

Rail Nation - Endgame - Next Level!!!

My recipe for fair and fun endgame for everyone! In 4 Easy Steps...

Step 1: Let everyone make their bet on the endgame city!

When all bets are on the table ... the game starts ...

There are 10 endgame cities! (There are more in Europe!)

Until the end of era 6, every player can choose the city. By choosing a hometown!

When the finale begins - choosing your hometown is forbidden!

(All this rules are unchanged.)

There are two types of drivers in the endgame for which different rules will apply.

1. Active Player (Active Driver)

He meet the following conditions:

- He chose one of the 10 endgame cities as his hometown

- He has earned at least 20,000 prestige by the start of the endgame

- He has earned at least 5,000 prestige in his hometown by the start of the endgame (Optional)

- He has been online at least once in the last 24 hours before the start of the endgame

* The player is considered active after entering the final for the first time. (Optional)

* If cargo trains are parked and the player is offline for more than half an hour, the player is not considered active. (Optional)

2. Free Player (Free Driver)

Anyone who is not "Active player".

(This group includes all players who have a hometown other than the 10 endgame cities)

* At the beginning of the endgame, the type of each player is clearly defined.

* And it can't be changed until the game is over. (Optional)

* "Active Player" may decide to be "Free Player"

* "Free Player" cannot change its type

• Step 2: What are the rules for these players?

Active Player (Active Driver)

Rules:

- You can transport goods from any industry to your hometown

* The final destination of the route cannot be another city or industry

* industry -> hometown - allowed!

* industry -> industry -> hometown - allowed!

* Industry -> industry - not allowed!

- You can transport passengers from any city to any city

- Тhe supplies of these players fill the city's warehouse! Until the goods are finished! (as it is now)

Free Player (Free Driver)

Rules:

- You can transport goods from any industry to any endgame city

* industry -> city - allowed!

* industry -> industry -> city - not allowed!

* Industry -> industry - not allowed!

- You can transport passengers from any city to any city

- Тhese players' supplies do not fill the city's warehouse! They only delivery goods for prestige. Competing for prestige against other free players in a separate ranking different from that of active players.

Step 3: City rules:

3.1) Endgame cities :

- 4 blocks of 12 goods (as it is now)

- City warehouse - The required amount of each good depends only on the active players in the city (Doesn't depend on city level!)

True proportionality between the number of active players and the tonnage!

An example:

25 players - required 25,000 tonnes/good.

75 players - required 75,000 tonnes/good.

200 players - required 200,000 tonnes/good.(* <10 players - 10,000 tonnes/good ** We need to clarify the exact tonnage)

- There are two player rankings for each good (for Active and Free Players)

- Both groups receive prestige only for finished goods!

- In the city, consumption is working as it is now!

Endgame City Award:(For active players in your hometown)

Rank 1 - 70,000 prestige

Rank 2 - 60,000 prestige

Rank 3 - 50,000 prestige

Rank 4 - 40,000 prestige

Rank 5 - 30,000 prestige

Rank 6 - 25,000 prestige

Rank 7 - 20,000 prestige

Rank 8 - 15,000 prestige

Rank 9 - 10,000 prestige

Rank 10... - 5,000 prestige

For Europe: There will be two big prizes - to win a city and to win a region.

* Points depend on completed blocks! All points in 3 completed blocks! 20%-50%-100% (Optional)

For free players - The reward of these players is the prestige they have won in competition with other free players.

(They do not participate in the victory of the city and do not receive a city award)

Free player - receives 35% of the Active player's prestige for the same position in the ranking. (Both players compete in different leaderboards for different prizes)

* Two rankings - Both players compete in different leaderboards for different prizes.

* But each player only sees a ranking in their group.

* We now have that in the competitions. Players are divided into groups according to their prestige.

3.2) All other (non endgame) cities:

- They're open for passenger transportation.

- Open to transport goods from "Free players".

- There is competition every hour where only "free players" can participate.

* These cities only give prestige at the beginning and end of the final game!

* We want "Active players" to stay focused on winning! That's why we make these cities "disappear" from the map!

* We also want "Free Players" to have special and exciting challenges!

* They can remain open to active players if they compete in different rankings! (Optional)

• Step 4: Special conditions:

- Final cities start with a half hour difference. (The cities can start faster)

- Free players do not affect the waiting time! (goods that are transported by Free players from industries are not counted.)

- The waiting time in the industries depends only on the active players!

- The wait time for the two types of players is the same.

- The prestige that is earned in cities depends on the level of the city.

- At the beginning of the endgame, all trains are parked in the player's hometown. Except for passengers.

- Any "active player" can decide to become a "free player" during the finals. Without the right to return to the active. (City warehouse size is recalculated immediately)

* These rules have built-in protection against trolls

Along with this, they provide better conditions for different play styles!

* All cities have the same conditions.

* The values I have given are exemplary.

* We only have to adjust the exact parameters.

* It must be calculated that 1 city will be ready in about 36 hours (with 8 hours sleep)

In short:

Let the winner be the best organized city! No matter if there are more or less players!

This is the endgame with precise and clear conditions.

Easy to understand for all players.

Fair and interesting conditions that are difficult to break through.

We have two types of players.

Active players and Free players. What will be your choice?

In the final game, they compete under different rules for different prizes.

And the rewards are worth it!

Thus. With a small changes, the map and players are transferred to a new world of fair play!

This opens up new horizons for strategy!

Will you choose a city with many players or one with less? Or will you choose to be a free player?

Yes! This opens up new opportunities in Europe and USA! Endgame in many cities at the same time!

And justice for all! And fun for all! :P

Let's make the victory of the city something special!

I have a Dream...

The finale to be the most interesting part of the game!

I want the finish to be exciting ... unforgettable ...

For all players!

Did you choose your play style?

Please share the problems you see in this proposal so we can find a solution for them!

• "Free Player" is awesome.

I want to give more light to what the benefits of Free Players are!

According to the rules of "Rail Nation - Endgame - Next Level!!!"

There are finals for everyone who is not an active player!

The "Free Players" can participate in several finals at the same time!!!

And earn prestige in all the final cities with which they are connected.

They can earn great prestige without having to work hard to win the city.

There are finals for everyone who is not an active player.

There will be many players and teams who will choose this style of play!

Let's find out why...

1. Free players and final cities

This is a prestige of another ranking.

If the Active Player receives 3,000 prestige for first place in the Active Player Rankings.

The "Free Player" will receive 1050 (35%) prestige for first place in the Free Player Rankings.

For much less delivered goods.

I don't think this is a bit of a prestige.

In my opinion at 35%.

If a "Free Player" plays in 3 final cities!

He would win at least 3 * 35 = 105% of the prestige!

Compared to the prestige he would gain if he played as an active player.

In your opinion, what should be the percentage?

But that's not all!

2. The whole world will be the possession of free players!

3.2) All other (non endgame) cities:

- They're open for passenger transportation.

- Open to transport goods from "Free players".

- There is competition every hour where only "free players" can participate.

Any free player can actively play and have fun throughout the finals!

What is the situation with the industries!

Step 4: Special conditions:

- Free players do not affect the waiting time! (goods that are transported by Free players from industries are not counted.)

- The waiting time in the industries depends only on the active players!

- The wait time for the two types of players is the same.

The "Free Players" take goods from industry in "Phantom" mode.

Let me give you an example:

The "Free Players" transport cows from industry to the city.

Before the cows were taken, the industry had 500 cows and 200 wheat.

After collecting cows, the industry again had 500 cows and 200 wheat.

Everything that "free players" do in the industry is unrealistic, just fiction.

They have no influence on the industry.

But the waiting time for them is the same as if they were active players.

It's easy for developers to do that. The trains are loaded. But nothing changes in the industries.

Thus, "free players" can not affect the great battle of cities.

They can only earn prestige!

It's like they work on the Gray market.

They take goods from industry but nothing is officially taken. 8o

So Free players play in the Free market!

And fun for all!

Just for a moment, imagine how fun it can be... :P

Do you want to be a "Free player"?

• Bruno_BF !

Do you know the story of a boy who was so passionate about his activities ... and without realizing the danger ... he entered a minefield?

Yes! This is not about a specific story. Although there are many.

Without being aware of the danger ... we are entering such a danger zone!!!

We are in danger!!!

Danger!!! What you mean?

We want a fair and fun game for all players.

So we made a change to the city's warehouse formula.

We all know that this formula is broken and needs to be repaired.

Now the size of this warehouse depends on the number of active players!

Do you see the danger here?

We look at the numbers ... of the formulas ... but ...

Players no longer think about how to organize themselves better!

The goal is no longer fair competition and victory!

They are already thinking of hurting other cities!

This encourages all of us to become trolls (players who intentionally interfere).

We give players new weapons to hurt other players' interests and feelings.

And they will use it!

Injured players will respond ...

Do you understand what I'm talking about?

The rules should encourage fair competition and victory.

We do exactly the opposite!

Is that what we want to do?

We sow seeds in the minds and hearts of players ...

We model behavior and way of thinking ...

That's a big responsibility!

It is correct that the formula depends on the number of active players!

In principle, this is the fairest!

This is the way it should be!

With these changes to the rules of the game.

We have entered a danger zone!

We walk among the mines!

This is not criticism! This is friendly advice!

Please do not take hasty action!

Every change must be carefully considered!

With best wishes and thanks,

HMR

• Do you want fair play?

Of course I do.

I don't think anything needs to be "sacrificed", but I do think there should be at least one restriction. My comment reflects Steam Over Europe, as that is the only scenario I play. No player should be allowed to run a train in End Game in any region other than the one containing their home city. This will prevent sabotage from outside the region. If a region is so un-organized that they have multiple mega-cities fighting each other, well that's too bad for them. I'm tired of players from other regions running a train or two to haul a few loads, especially of the tougher ones, simply for a little prestige, but more importantly, to mess up the waiting times for the players of that region. Make them stay in their own region.

I'd also like to see a way for other team members to take over your trains for a few hours during End Game so people can get some sleep or while they are in work and can't play. It is so important to have all trains involved all the time during End Game, it takes away from the enjoyment when you can't be online and you know your trains are basically useless, simply hauling the "offline" good.

Amounts for what needs to be hauled should be based not only on where in the standings the city is at the start of end game, but also on the number of players from that region that are connected. Do not count those connected from outside the region, because they shouldn't be hauling there anyway (see my suggestion for that above). Having large numbers of players in a city that artifically holds their level down to make top 10, but not too high, has an extreme advantage in the end game, despite the time handicap.

Several good teams fighting it out down to the wire, with perhaps the winning team no more than 1 or 2 goods ahead of 2nd place. In 9 rounds, I have never seen that happen. We had a pretty good battle on COM202 this round. Even so, we finished 2nd, 5 goods behind. We started ahead of the winners, but had at least 30 less people hauling, and had to haul 10K more of every good. Those extra 30 people made up for the time handicap quite easily. If our associations in the regions didn't work together as well as we did, it would not have even been close. 3rd place was 7 goods behind us, and 4th places was another 14 goods behind 3rd. Those gaps should not be so large if the handicapping system worked better.

• Already played the new quota rules for end game. It doesn't work. it actually doubles the negative effect of added connections to the city of players who never haul there, on top of extra consumption it adds a lot of extra quota. So smaller cities are actually handicapped much more than the largest mega city. It therefore only supports the biggest strongest cities instead of handicapping them and it prolongs the slow and boring death of the ranks 2-9. It does not make the end game more exciting, it makes it more boring and longer, and more difficult for the bottom 9 to win, that's all it does.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• The answer for anyone who will tell me:

HMR stop writing nonsense that you don't believe in. about the game Competitive! for everyone.

I guess that's why you're trying to push something that will benefit you personally in almost every offer? fair competition? seriously?

There's no point in reading a crazy person's stupid sentences.

Please skip them. I don't want to annoy you and bother you!

But if you're looking for a place where people don't write or talk... ...you're in the wrong place.

This place is called the "forum". And that's part of "ideas and suggestions"!

What makes you think I don't believe in these things?

I'm a very crazy person.

Crazy people believe in many crazy things...

But besides the fact that I'm crazy... I'm a very stupid person, too...

that's the worst combination... crazy and stupid...

you can expect from this person... literally everything!!!

Am I looking for my own interest?

Yes, definitely.

I've been playing this game for a long time...

...and I want to keep playing it...

That's why I'm actively reporting errors and problems...

...and I'm making suggestions...

Yes, I think there are enough players in the finals to play in 10 cities.

I believe that if the rules give all cities a better chance...

...then the competition will be better...

...and it will be more interesting...

I believe that we must make troll life black...

...to make it a bright day for honest players...

I believe that players with weak nerves, tired...

...who are busy with work or love...

...we must give them an exciting and interesting experience as "free players"...

Along with the big prizes!

In a crazy world. Only among the madmen are the normal ones....

I also believe in God! And I believe in angels...

• Already played the new quota rules for end game. It doesn't work. it actually doubles the negative effect of added connections to the city of players who never haul there, on top of extra consumption it adds a lot of extra quota. So smaller cities are actually handicapped much more than the largest mega city. It therefore only supports the biggest strongest cities instead of handicapping them and it prolongs the slow and boring death of the ranks 2-9. It does not make the end game more exciting, it makes it more boring and longer, and more difficult for the bottom 9 to win, that's all it does.

Guessing you've played the new Quota rules on the 4x servers. little bit different there, i'm in 1 of those now, in Era2 and EVERY city already has over 150 connected players.

on standard or regular express servers, it doesn't happen that way. THAT is where the new rules need to be evaluated for at least 2 rounds, under more average gameplay.

1st round to learn what doesn't work anymore, 2nd round to try different strategies more inline with the new rules.

• Fair enough. I get it. and yes, it was the 1st round of x4 speed. I just don't see how it will be any different under normal speed. Less connections maybe yes, but the effect of the new quota calculations is still the same, disadvantage for smaller cities, advantage to the largest. Because their ratio of connected players / actual haulers is always smaller. Anyway, you will see soon ...

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• now everybody starts connecting to mega cities, so again small cities wil become overcrowded with non haulers just to make it impossible. And again the big cities have the advantage and will clutter together. I don't see any improvement only 10 steps backwards.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?