✍️ Forum profile page 2.0

• Hello,

I would like to start a discussion on forum profile options.

Is there a need to make changes or not, that is the question...

When you open your profile page (or visit someone else), you will find 'About Me' page that some have filled and some have not.

What we now have there:

• Text box
    • Birthday
    • Occupation
    • Hobbies
    • Contact Options

These are the default settings that came with the forum platform, but how well does it fit the theme of Rail Nation? That is another good question.

Do you see yourself visiting the forum profiles more often and leaving a message on someone's wall, if you knew they had filled their profile page with interesting details? And, what would these details be? What would you like to share about yourself on your forum profile page?

Examples:

• Server(s) where I play
    • Where I can be found (city/association)
    • Looking for team members
    • Favorite speed
    • Favorite scenario
    • Been playing since (date)
    • (etc. you tell me...)

I could see people using the forum profile page to find new playing mates or server, share interesting trivia - and perhaps we could even add special medals there or arrange an event where profile pages are used.

But only if there's need to change the profile pages, or need for the pages.

Join the thread if anything comes to mind, what would a veteran player need and what would a newcomer like to share. Would it be nice to receive requests to play together via forum?

• It's a very interesting idea, Samisu!

I love you because you are very vigilant!

May I propose you for the nomination of the new Community Hero
    achievement? You deserve the fullest, with Hear Me Roar!

Have a beautiful spring day!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :):saint:<3

The post was edited 2 times, last by Lacidd23: I forget to translate... ().