Game slow

• Where to begin, everything runs too slow. The map scrolling is impossibly slow and jumpy, causing you to have to scroll back and forth several times before being able to stop and click on an industry that you want.

Messaging system is also slow and extremely jumpy, have to scroll back and forth there too. many messages are unreadable.

This game is unplayable now (with end game starting in one week lol).

Especially on Safari / iMac (latest versions) I get constant error messages in the browser that the page should just be closed as it is using too much memory. What is this nonsense?

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• This SUCKS !!!!! When it works !!!! If it works!!!! This is a joke!!!! If this is not fixed in 2 weeks I done with this game!!! YOU WANT US TO SPEND MONEY ON THIS!?!?!?!?!? April fools is on the #1 in the AM only!!! I CANT BELEIVE YOU WOULD REALES IT LIKE THIS!!!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::!::!::!::!::?::?::?::?:||||||||;(;(;(;(;(:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::(:(:(:(:huh::huh::huh::huh:

• it's a TOTAL joke, having us all to post here how frustrated we ALL are, because of your lack of planing ahead.

Needless to say what is wrong with the HTML upgrade.

Everything is wrong, and unless you do something really fast, half of ppl will give up TRYING to play in this NEW, frustrating "environment".

• je suis sur chaudière à vapeur. Jeu trop lent. Je m'ennuie à attendre les changements de zone lorsqu'on passe de la gare à la recherche de trains ou au message. C'est infiniment trop long. J'AI LA FIBRE …. qu'est-ce que ça serait si je l'avais pas????? Je ne sais pas si je continuerai.