well that was useful ... not

• Hi there,

The update fixed these bugs:

• MINIMAP: Filter Selection should open over the minimap, and not next to the minimap
    • Login issues caused by problems while loading map spritesheets
    • Login issues caused by the association Widget
    • Empty message screen if a player got banned

We continue to gather bugs and fix those.

You will find all the found bugs so far here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zp0t-nm7flog1ytkjrr_ox0mbhvkzmfm/edit#gid=218134837 (fixed ones as well)

And here's a guide how to report bugs: How to report an HTML5 bug?

if you find something that needs fixing.

For performance issues or login issues, I'd visit the other threads here: HTML5 - Announcements

• this whole move has been badly planned and executed .... not enough testing completed ... no way should his have been released with the amount of bugs it currently has ... you need to win back the trust all players on all servers

i think this release has done major damage to the standing of traivan and rn i for one will not recommend this game anymore

a very poor show from a very poorly run company

only 4 minor bugs fixed ... must do better

we should be having daily updates at this time

• I put a link there to a huge list of bugs (fixed) if you wish to check it out. We are working very hard and constantly fixing bugs. Some fixes come with a downtime while others do not require this.

• Hi, HTML5 was on the PTR test server months before going live and most game's will have bug's and anybody can play on the test server on PC or laptop

• Hi, HTML5 was on the PTR test server months before going live and most game's will have bug's and anybody can play on the test server on PC or laptop

I tried to test the HTML at the PTR server. But I quit there because the PTR are to German minded. As not German speaking/writing my experience wasn't good there. I felt not taken seriously. I was very disappointed. My opinion is that testing should be done in English so the entire community can participate and not only German speaking/writing people.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I tried to test the HTML at the PTR server. But I quit there because the PTR are to German minded. As not German speaking/writing my experience wasn't good there. I felt not taken seriously. I was very disappointed. My opinion is that testing should be done in English so the entire community can participate and not only German speaking/writing people.

i had the same experience