Bonus trains

• Can someone explain to me how a lot of my association members has already two bonus trains, and i got none.

i can't believe that those people bought those two trains (2x2500 gold = 100 euro) for something they lose on a restart.

I'm i doing something wrong, or not enough ?

The problem is i lose every competition because they have 2 trains more than me and can haul more goods in the same time period.

• I bought them in the past, but they only give some stupid small amounts of money...

They always end up in disappointment, and i think they are only made to lose gold

• Try to ask your association members how the trains got :))

I think there are three ways to get the train

1) Buy for 2,500 gold - pretty expensive

2) Win a competition in the cities - that's how I do it

3) Win the lottery - for the lottery - low probability

the ticket can be purchased or for watching videos

GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

• You missed two more ways:

4) win it in the surprise bonus at the last day of an era

5) win it with a full set of trainspotters

• Why do I watch only one video with the plus account?

Hi there,

This is a known bug, at times the second video is not available even with Plus Account active. We are working on a fix, together with other bugs that came with the HTML5 switch. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will let you know asap when the fix is here.

• Hi there,

This is a known bug, at times the second video is not available even with Plus Account active. We are working on a fix, together with other bugs that came with the HTML5 switch. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will let you know asap when the fix is here.

Why not for now the same fix as the mobile app fix??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Not sure if this really belongs here, but it is related so I'll ask: did the algorithm that awards lottery tickets for collecting Association train station bonuses change? I used to somewhat regularly/easily get lottery ticket for collecting station bonuses from my Association mates (anecdotally, 1 out of 20). I've collected well over 100 bonuses, and saw perhaps 1 ticket. It seems really rare now- is that intentional?

• Are you solving this? You play RN for tickets or trains. If you don't like the prizes, then don't watch the videos :( It's nice for me to get a free or discounted ticket, but it's not that crucial for the game.

I don't play the game because of the lottery.