The guaranteed bonus video is frequently not given

• The guaranteed bonus video is still listed as a Plus account benefit but has is frequently denied in the HTML5 environment.

A guarantee benefit amounts to a promised benefit from the company to the players and, as such, I would think this fix would be a high priority.

• The guaranteed bonus video is still listed as a Plus account benefit but has is frequently denied in the HTML5 environment.

A guarantee benefit amounts to a promised benefit from the company to the players and, as such, I would think this fix would be a high

happens to 70% of the time

• Hello, there are quite a few threads with this very same topic.

This is a known bug and is on our list to be fixed, working on it.

There have also been questions of when the fix is here, and will this be compensated - these are topics we will discuss in the starting week.

I heard a player report that the second video starts to play, if they watched the first one without skipping it (tapping skip button). I have not yet confirmed this, so if there's someone with the issue out there, would you like to test the theory? Or perhaps it was just luck. In any case, we are working on it.

• I experienced that the second video mostly doesn't come after an add you can skip (google ads) Not all you can watch till the end but you have to skip them to end. And not always a second video will come also if you watched the vid in full length.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Second day without video ...

• You are lying to me!!!

Salix

What is called such a misleading advertisement?

When you guarantee me a second (bonus) video but you don't guarantee me first!

This is a lie!

Because I'm stupid and I don't know the complicated terms ...

I will tell you that you are lying to me !!!

You are lying to me to steal my gold and money!

• Hear Me Roar - we are on it. This is a new bug and we will get it fixed as soon as possible.

If you are not able to watch any videos, then please contact game support. The second video (or reward) missing is a known bug so now we just need to wait for and update to fix it.

I confused the thread ....

I'm writing about a problem that is not new ...

but it's much bigger now

💬 Let's discuss the changes in videos

• Unfortunately, since today (may 7th) since there was also on the nl1/stoomketel an update/'hotfix' (just once one day after the restart!), i also don't get always the 2nd video anymore - did not happen before for me...! :/