Game Freezes during Loading.

• Lets help the developers out. I too am having loading issues took me almost 2 hours to get to game this evening. This incident occurred on my up to date Chrome book using of course chrome browser. I also have a win10 that experienced delay but did get to game in about 10 min using up to date chrome browser. When attempted to load using IE browser it never got past a white screen. I think I may add opera or firefox browser and see if any difference. The developers can't track an issue if they don't know what we are utilizing to access the game. :)

• I tried different devices. Chromebook, win10 desktop, win10 tablet, and android phone. here are the results.. Chromebook laptop will connect eventually with chrome browser (refresh often) on Chromebook opera mini as browser connects quickly, but graphics suffer. On win10 desktop firefox got a white page (no load) after select game world, win10 tablet using opera also connected quickly..BUT I downloaded the game from google play, same result on Samsung cell phone.. So the game HTML5 is geared towards app download instead of the browser game we have been enjoying. App is fastest load but not as player friendly or same graphical format.

• I've been trying to load the game on my Mac Mini since 7:30am April 23rd Central Time it is now 11:50 pm the same day and it still freezes around 50% It isn't browser specific or OS specific.

• There are multipole threads about this issue.

It has nothing to do with your browser or settings or pc or router or ISP.

It happens with all browsers.

It appears out of nowhere, without any changes to your settings.

It solves itself after a few hours or after a few days.

Then it appears again, out of nowhere.

It has to do with RN's web backbone provider Telia.

(The company that routes and connects you to the correct Travian servers).

One of their servers is causing major packet loss and therefor the game will not load.

There is nothing you can do, besides forcing RN support to contact the Devs who have to contact Telia, to let them know RN customers are not able to reach RN servers.

This will solve the problem, until the next Telia re-routing server blows up.

Then, you will be answering RN support again, with 100 silly questions about your browser and system settings.

You can run a tracert and identify the faulty Telia server causing the packet loss, and copy / paste the info to RN support.

Then, cross your fingers, play a different game for a few days and then come back to like my post.

This is all you can do unfortunately :(

*** PS Very rare, but sometimes the loading bar hang at 50% can be caused by a fault in RN's loading mechanism, but this is of course officially impossible.

RN statistics and support script state that 99% of all connection issues are the fault of the player or their choice of browser :P

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!

• https://www.ultratools.com/tools/tracerouteresult

Enter 'www.rail-nation.com' as the host / target domain and max 20 or 30 hops.

Look for the Telia server that is causing the most packet loss

(I had this again yesterday, all servers, could not load. Sent two tickets to support.

It started working again before the tickets were even processed.

That's all you can do, is wait until it solves itself.)

If it takes more than a day and does not solve itself, then copy/paste and send the tracert output info to support.

My local pings are between 1 and 5 ms. Crossing the ocean it quickly jumps to 100+ ms

but but stays there at 100+ ms between Telia hops within Europe and to the final Travian server

This should not be more than 40-50ms I believe.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!