Adam jumps up from his desk. He has just received an unusual phone call: a contract offer from America! This is THE chance to expand and become known there too. Six new trade routes are to be planned between five American cities each.
Adam has to find the shortest transport route to reach all these cities. There is one special requirement. Adam has to deal with beelines for the planning in order to find the most direct connection.
Which route would you choose for each individual map to determine the shortest transport route?
Fill in your answers in ➡️ this survey
- In the survey you will find 6 maps with 5 marked cities on each of them.
- Every city is identified by a letter (A, B, C, D, E). So a route is, for example, indicated by "AC", "DB" or "EA".
- Can you tell in which order those routes should be traveled in order to find the shortest route?
- You can start at any city, just remember to return to the city where you started
- It is important that you include all cities in your answer, and that you can travel to each city just once. (The only exception is the starting city which should also be the end stop for the route)
- Event starts: 4 May 2020 12:00 GMT+2
- Event ends: 10 May 2020 23:59 GMT+2 (All your answers must be submitted by that time)
- Among the 10 correct or closest answers we will raffle 10 t-shirts
- and you can win the silver Community Hero achievement!
- With your participation you agree that Travian Games/Bright Future may use your data only for the execution of this event.
- Only one submission is permitted per person and submissions cannot be edited once they are sent
- Incomplete forms and forms with impossible routes can not be considered.
Good luck to you all! May your American Dream come true!
Your Rail Nation team