Changing city and finding a new mentor

• In the top left corner of the screen, click the profile button, and there is an option there.

Alternatively you can use the options button in the top right corner, and then select profile options from the menu.

• Hi Tom

For home city there is also a new option - open the city screen that you wish to make into your new home city & then in that box top right - the left of the four icons enables you to make that city your home city

A mentor should be able to advise you regardless of which association they are in.

However, I suggest you send a ticket to support as they will be able to advise on how you get a new mentor

Get out of bed - celebrate waking, go to bed - survived another day:thumbsup:

• Thank you Mozian :) but what about a new mentor? mine was from a rival association so i asked for a new one and have heard nothing since???

Hello Tom, I have mentored people in the past and yes, have even mentored some from a rival corporation. Depending on the dynamics you may find that some rival corporations are very competitive against each other but actually have friends in both corporations.

• Game support is not able to help much with mentors, since each player decides for themselves if they will be mentors or not. Here are some reasons why a new mentor can't be found right away.

Who can become a mentor?

We placed the threshold for ‘experienced players’ at career level 10. Suitable players will see an intro screen upon their first login. There, they can also decide if they wish to take part in the programme. This setting can be changed later via the options menu. Everyone who has reached at least career level 10 and who hasn’t left or been kicked from the mentoring programme can take part. By default, every player meeting these criteria is unlocked as a potential mentor.

Who can be a student?

As soon as a new player (career level 1) has upgraded their engine house to level 4, they will automatically take part in the programme and appear in the list of potential students. As soon as they’ve completed all of the tutorial tasks or reached career level 2, they will leave the programme.

Is there something I need to know about participating in the programme?

One mentor can have a maximum of 3 students at the same time and no more than 10 per game round. Additionally, mentors need to log in at least every 3 days, so as not to be removed from the programme (sitter logins don’t count here). If too many students are unhappy with their mentor’s help or the mentor is too inactive, they will be removed from the mentoring programme.

Here is a mentor blog post for those who might need it: Introducing: The mentoring programme - Free browser-based online strategy game - Rail Nation

And the same post can be found here: The mentoring program

together with discussion of mentoring program when it was introduced.