Prestige not matching town data

• hi

I got 133 prestige points for deliveries to cities at the turnover.

Town is tier 4.

I was first in logs 42

I was 6th in iron ore 5

I was 6th in lumber 5

I was 8th in Cattle 3

No idea how I got 133.

• Today I have plus and can view the ticker. The ticker says I got 72 regional bonus (which shows up nowhere else). 44 7 7 3 not 42 5 5 3. Sum according to ticker is 133.

Why is the information obscured when there is not plus?

• "For your deliveries to cities you have received xxx prestige.

The problem is the received prestige does not match the prestige earned through deliveries to cities.

So where does the additional prestige come from?

This is completely (expletive deleted).

US101 Golden Gate.

• Hello whariwharangi,

If you contact Game Support and provide them information about the day you believe is wrong and what you believe the Prestige should be and what you actually received, they will be able to look into this for you and explain to you where the Prestige comes from.

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• Hello whariwharangi,

If you contact Game Support and provide them information about the day you believe is wrong and what you believe the Prestige should be and what you actually received, they will be able to look into this for you and explain to you where the Prestige comes from.

Emziie.

There is no separation of city data, which is from deliveries, and regional data, for which there is no rationale to help determine how to increase the sum. The problem isn't that its wrong, the problem is its not clear how its earned.