Welcome to your Rail Nation community forum!
Is this your first time here? Then follow me!
Did you know the Rail Nation forum is made of not one but 12 different communities and languages? Let me help you join your community and set your preferred language first. Tap to open 👇
1. Open your User Account settings. From Control Panel, select General.
2. Select the language of your forum from the drop-down menu. In the example image we have English language selected. Once you have selected a new language, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the submit button. This will save your language settings.
3. Select your community or communities you would like to follow, by checking a box next to a domain language. In the example image, we have only the English community selected. This means you can only see the English language threads and discussions from other players. Check your favorite box or boxes, scroll down to submit button again.
Time to start the real tour!
This forum is a place for newcomers and experienced players to come together. The community is known to be very helpful, and we love to have you here. The Rail Nation team members will keep you updated on news and we also run special events with prizes.✨
Let's start at the top and visit the News & General Information section first
- Announcements - Watch this space for bigger and smaller news from the Rail Nation team.
- Server Information - Here we will share dates of the upcoming servers, special sales and the change log.
Next, and the best section is Rail Nation. This is all for you.
- General discussions - No topic is a stranger.
Questions & Answers - If you have any game related questions.
Easy way for you to start with is 🙋 Beginner questions
Guides & Tutorials - This is where players will post their guides, tools, tips and tutorials.
And 📚 Guide Collection is where I listed them all for you.
- Ideas/Wishes/Suggestions - If you have a suggestion how to improve the game, or wish to improve the suggestions of others.
- Bugs & Errors - It is better if you contact the game support with bug reports or account related issues. The forum crew can help with more general information.
And lastly, we have the Events & Contests area, with prizes! We usually run around two contest events each month, and we'll be sure to send you an in-game notification when a new contest has started.
- Events & Contests moderated - Here we run special contests where you can't see the answers from other players until the event is over.
- Events & Contests not moderated - And here we run contests where all the answers are made public as soon as posted.
And that's it for our most popular landmarks. Feel free to visit the other attractions on your spare time and get more familiar with the forum. Thank you for joining the tour and full steam ahead!