Why Has My Bank Account Suddenly Been Reduced in Maximum Account Limit

• Can anyone explain why my Bank Accounts Limit has suddenly been reduced back to the starting limit when my Bank is level 18?

Did your plus account end? With a plus account your bank maximum can hold the double amount of money

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Speaking of that, you should not be punished for your plus account expiring. If that happens your cash should not disappear, you just shouldn't be allowed to gain any further cash.

Thank you for the suggestion, and it makes sense. The other option is to spend money before the Plus account ends (by buying wagons or upgrading buildings, investing) which is also part of the game. There is a timer that tells when Plus will end.

But in any case, let's forward this suggestion.

• Thank you for the suggestion, and it makes sense. The other option is to spend money before the Plus account ends (by buying wagons or upgrading buildings, investing) which is also part of the game. There is a timer that tells when Plus will end.

But in any case, let's forward this suggestion.

Yes, this is true and it isn't that big of a deal as that simply happens in life. That being said, the reason someone loses money when their plus account expires is because they were not online when the plus account expired. Depending on the server, I can max out a fully leveled plus account bank simply by going to bed for the night!

• you see days before it ends already in the right top corner the countdown of your plus and in the left corner you always see how many days plus are left, so there is enough warning that the plus will end. So when you go longer off line you know that in the meanwhile the plus ends and you know that the bank limit will be the half of what it is, why not extend your plus before you go off line or spend all your money before you go off line.

Even now has the sitter option that you're sitter can buy plus if you want to give that option to your sitter.

• Well it has only happened to me once or twice. On the time I can remember I didn't buy a plus account at that time as I was out of gold. As mentioned before it isn't a big deal just seems odd that the built up cash would go away.