Any benefit in collecting bonuses?

• How many bonuses do I need to collect for other players before I get a reward now? I've done dozens and have received nothing yet this round so far as I can tell. In the past after we had collected for others in our corps we received bonuses. Is that feature gone now?

• You get a reward every time you collect for other players. In so doing you give them extra cash and prestige. The extra prestige helps your corporation in the rankings and the extra cash helps your corporation secure majorities on factories, purchase workers, and build up the individual's station which again adds more prestige to the corporate rankings. Also, by you collecting for your teammates it encourages your teammates to collect for you which... builds up your cash as well.

As for a bonus, I have clicked through some 40 collections to only receive a single bonus. I think they are fun to get but not a priority.

• The chance to get a free ticket is 1%. So on average 1 free ticket for 100 collected bonuses. Its important to realize what "average" means. You can collect 500 bonuses without getting on free ticket one day and 3 free tickets for collecting 50 bonuses the other day.

You can "calculate your luck" with the help of two career achievements until you hit rank 10. The number of free lottery tickets won on the train station when collecting bonuses is shown for "Hardly the altruist" and the number of collected bonuses from the train stations of your fellow players is shown for "Company mother". So take the numbers:

Hardly the altruist / Company mother * 100 = your personal chance for winning a freeticket

• The chance of winning the lottery ticket is clearly way way lower. I often collect bonus for fellow association players and in all previous turns it was once every 50 bonuses or so (2% or I was just lucky).

Now in this HTML turn it doesn't happen so often, it is like once in 500 bonuses (0,2%?). It is not only my observation but in the game chat other players have exactly same experience.

• It's an average. I had to ask in corp chat a few days ago because I got 4-5 free tickets all in the same morning. I thought they had changed something. But sometimes I can go a day or 2 without getting one.

• The chance of winning the lottery ticket is clearly way way lower. I often collect bonus for fellow association players and in all previous turns it was once every 50 bonuses or so (2% or I was just lucky).

Now in this HTML turn it doesn't happen so often, it is like once in 500 bonuses (0,2%?). It is not only my observation but in the game chat other players have exactly same experience.

There hasn't been any changes to the chance of winning a Lottery Ticket from collecting Bonuses.

Have you got any Lottery Tickets stored and not redeemed? The reason I ask this is because if you have you will no longer be able to get a Lottery Ticket from collecting the Bonuses, and it has always been this way.

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• Emzie, I have unredeemed tickets. OK, now I see it, thank you for your explanation.
    Definitely recently I have more and more tickets stored for new era (more than 100) so that is why I don't get new ones. Well, kind of fair, but it wasn't properly documented I would say.

• Emzie, I have unredeemed tickets. OK, now I see it, thank you for your explanation.
    Definitely recently I have more and more tickets stored for new era (more than 100) so that is why I don't get new ones. Well, kind of fair, but it wasn't properly documented I would say.

I'm glad that you've been able to find out why you are no longer receiving them.

Good luck with winning some good Prizes when you do open them! :)

Emziie.

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• Have you got any Lottery Tickets stored and not redeemed? The reason I ask this is because if you have you will no longer be able to get a Lottery Ticket from collecting the Bonuses, and it has always been this way.

Little correction: Ist not "any Lottery Tickets" but "any Lottery Tickets exept the daily free ticket". You can get free tickets from collecting bonuses if you've only the daily free ticket stored. Only one daily free ticket can be stored though.

• I remember that in the begin of the game there was no lottery ticket to win for collecting bonusses, but everyone was collecting them, why to help our associationmembers for extra money and prestige. In my opinion that's still the most important reason to collect the bonusses, the lotteryticket we can win is something extra.