I have a question

• We now have had at last an update.

Just one little problem, nothing has changed with regards to playability.

What has happened to all those 200+ bugs in the cute but not very good spreadsheet, that have been labelled all along as "to be fixed at next update"

These are the issues that players want sorting out, the ones that really affect our ability to play the game with some enjoyment instead of

complete frustration at so many things not working, so many refreshes in order to make sure what you asked to happen really has done.:cursing:

So when are we going to get an update that actually does something towards the playability of the game.

• Those bugs will exist until they are a problem to play the game properly; witch will be a long time from now

• Hello Atrail,

No need to delete a server if no longer want to play on.

(If however, bothers the server you do not want to play, then you ask your Community Manager to delete it.)

Just choose another server, and continue to play.

Have a nice evening!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

• 7 days and no reply from someone with Travian?

Gonna need some kind of answer here Trav.

I know of AT LEAST 40 players in 1 server who will leave the game if the worst of these playability issues are not addressed pretty quick.

Up to y'all ... fix these stupid problems, or start watching your player base go bye bye.

• Why is the Lab not working correctly. It's supposed to generate a research point 25% faster with a plus account. That's not happening! This game has really gone down the tubes since switching over.

• Why is the Lab not working correctly. It's supposed to generate a research point 25% faster with a plus account. That's not happening! This game has really gone down the tubes since switching over.

I thought that as well, until I spotted some text that says that the 25%bonus has already been applied.

The playability issues are now getting way beyond a joke.

If I want to split my trains into 2 to follow 2 chains of integration it takes over 2.5 mins to actually do it, 7 tracks of travel for a Medusa. Before HTML this used to take around 30 seconds.

I run a QHD screen, so 2560 x 1440 and I have to have my text boosted up tp 150% in order to be able to see messages.. Not ALL messages, System ones are fine, but the rest... they all cut off at the right hand side. Even someone in our group playing on a 720P screen has to have text at 115%.

We have now had 2 updates, some servers 3, except that that 3rd one was downgraded to a HOT FIX for most servers.

Both updates have fixed very little.. OK, I accept improvements in logging in, and in the 2nd adverts for + Acc holders. But what about the other 200+ known bugs that are labelled as " To be fixed at next update". " and they are barely touched.

I'll say again. Travian needs to start looking at the playability issues so that the game can again be enjoyable, instead of it's current state of extremely annoying, and totally frustrating.

• Are there no more offers to purchase gold? I can't spend much gold, for I'll run out in a day. I earn a lot, but when I invest in a lottery at a good price, I mostly wind up with cash. rarely do I win gold, a lottery ticket so far is mostly a waste.

I keep getting errors and restart notices constantly.

I keep losing all of the owner reference icon of individual industries / suppliers when I contribute to one.

• Our chairman has gone missing and we have no deputies. I thought the chairman was removed after 7 days inactivity, but this hasn't happened. How do we resolve this?