Window close button in the upper right corner of each game server window located in the lobby

• Good evening dear admin,

I propos a window close button in the upper right corner of each game server window located in the lobby. If we do not want to play on that server for various reasons, or if we have pre-registered to start new round and we change our minds, then we can close the server window simple and easy. Do not need appeal to such for Support. I've attached a screenshot...

Thank you.

Have a nice evening!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :)

• Heya,

so in practice you would like to see the 'Transfer Gold' feature be added to the lobby? (Image found below).

Related discussion: Gold / Premium Dashboard in Career Section

Deleting an Avatar is a bit more complicated since it comes with the deletion time. This time will ensure a player can cancel their decision to delete, and it also ensures that purchased assets will be transferred.

Or would you rather have an option to "hide" a game server from the lobby until you are ready to return back to that server?

Have a nice Saturday!

• Hello Samisu,

Thank you.

Unfortunately there is no option that can hide the server from the lobby. Or is there, but I do not know yet???

If there is, then please tell me which is. I will not necessarily delete the server from the lobby; after completing the full implementation of HTML5, I want to come back to continue playing on COM-05 server too. I hope that then I do not have anymore the current playing difficulties on my laptop...

Or if you can not tell me, then pretty please, hide for me the COM-05 server in my lobby.

Thank you in advance. Have a great afternoon!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :):saint:

• Then it sounds like you could either wait for the COM-5 server to finish (after endgame it will be removed from your lobby until you join the server again),

or, go to settings on that server and select 'Transfer Gold' to remove your avatar. Results are the same, server will reappear in your lobby only once you join the server again.

There's no other way to "hide" a game server from your lobby, not even by team members.

• Consider hiding such a window (game server).

It's easy.

• Then it sounds like you could either wait for the COM-5 server to finish (after endgame it will be removed from your lobby until you join the server again),

or, go to settings on that server and select 'Transfer Gold' to remove your avatar. Results are the same, server will reappear in your lobby only once you join the server again.

There's no other way to "hide" a game server from your lobby, not even by team members.

I'm not sure if the server disappears out of the the lobby after deleting your avatar. It is indeed annoying you have to wait until a server is finsihed before it goes away. I have the same when firebox restarts. I'm going to delete my avatar and gold there, than I see for three month at my lobby.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• If a server goes offline (after endgame) it will be also gone from 'Your game worlds'

If you remove your avatar and wait for 3-7 days, it will also be removed from your active game server list (and can be found from 'Join new game world')

At least that is how it works in my experience. I have 16 game servers active at the moment. If I remove avatar from one, the server will be gone in a few days. If I wait until endgame is over, the server will also be then removed from "my game worlds".

Unless there is some sort of a bug (?), I need to test this out I think. ...and now we wait for 3 days :/
    Edit: The server was gone after 3 days of wait.