One person SPAM your Asso with application

• Hey all

I remember a post a some time ago about this problem - but no solution, we (Team Europe) got our own stalker Galga... (I am not allowed to show his name so the dots) he apply all time, when we reject he apply again we can not block him - he is not play for real, only careerpoint - he even shift region to try get extra careerpoint (and choose wrong one hehe) and then apply again, pls make a way we can block this spam, and btw stop this region hop for careerpoint (If U are in one region - make it not possible to delete avatar and restart in another region 3 days after)

Cheers Rype

• Hey all

I remember a post a some time ago about this problem - but no solution, we (Team Europe) got our own stalker Galga... (I am not allowed to show his name so the dots) he apply all time, when we reject he apply again we can not block him - he is not play for real, only careerpoint - he even shift region to try get extra careerpoint (and choose wrong one hehe) and then apply again, pls make a way we can block this spam, and btw stop this region hop for careerpoint (If U are in one region - make it not possible to delete avatar and restart in another region 3 days after)

Cheers Rype

Lol Rype you don't have to write down his entire name, he is a stalker at every server he plays at. I was one of the people who brought up this topic and it concerned the same person.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• Hey all

Cheers Rype

Same with Valhalla (El Escorial), I'm rejecting this player all the time but Rype you (fortunately for you) can't see it there ;)

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

* playing my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• do not keep blank spaces in associations)

Or take it temporarily. And when a more suitable candidate appears, drop him from the association. He's not in the way in our association now. Even sometimes he throws workers at them)

a lot of noise out of nothing.)