2 Different goods on the same train

• Ah, one question, two different answers ... and both are correct. Depends on what you define as "on one train"

Lacidd is right. One train can load wood, unload that completely at the sawmil, load boards there and haul them on to the city or the cartons factory. That is ONE train, but on its way, it can only carry ONE type of goods while moving on a track.

Years ago, it was more interesting (and more fun), for a 10 waggons machine I could load 5 waggons with boards, move on to the paper factory and load the other 5 waggons with paper ... and haul 5 t paper and 5 t board to the cartons factory, on ONE train on the same track. So, you could have mixed loads on one train between 2 stations. So, DSnepke is right too.

Drei Gruppen sagen immer die Wahrheit:

1. Kinder 2. Betrunkene 3. Jeder, der verdammt noch mal stinksauer ist.

• Years ago, it was more interesting (and more fun), for a 10 waggons machine I could load 5 waggons with boards, move on to the paper factory and load the other 5 waggons with paper ... and haul 5 t paper and 5 t board to the cartons factory, on ONE train on the same track. So, you could have mixed loads on one train between 2 stations. So, DSnepke is right too

I would like this feature to return. You could also change volumes, if I wanted my train not to haul all the wagons e.g. the train can haul 10 wagons but I wanted it to haul 7 that was possible too. I was used often for competitions, the minute and 10 seconds spare medal. And the load of multiple goods in one schedule for medal 99.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Years ago, it was more interesting (and more fun), for a 10 waggons machine I could load 5 waggons with boards, move on to the paper factory and load the other 5 waggons with paper ... and haul 5 t paper and 5 t board to the cartons factory, on ONE train on the same track. So, you could have mixed loads on one train between 2 stations. So, DSnepke is right too.

(my first quote post fyi)

That sounds crazy complicated... I'm sure it was cool and a fond memory, but I think I'm glad I missed that! rofl

I'd hate to have to create a schedule like that "on the fly" with the "lock-ups" and "lag" we're currently dealing with!

(I have faith in the developers that the "lag" and "lock-ups" won't last forever)

Rail Nation Digital Railway Tycoon

COM03 Smoke Chamber