Career train - passager option

• We have been promised this for a long time ...

up to 10 years can become a reality 8o

• We have been promised this for a long time ...

I played now afer 5 years of pause and expected the game to have changed completely, and it has but in a different way. The added more factories in a server and change a lot of mechanics but some thing are literally the same as 5 years or even more.

• I played now afer 5 years of pause and expected the game to have changed completely, and it has but in a different way. The added more factories in a server and change a lot of mechanics but some thing are literally the same as 5 years or even more.

Welcome back! 5 years, that's a long pause and very nice to see you return :love:
    I hope you like the changes.

We have been promised this for a long time ...

This wish has come up a couple times but I don't remember if we had an official response to pax career engines - or if we did - what the response was :/

• This wish has come up a couple times but I don't remember if we had an official response to pax career engines - or if we did - what the response was

As far as I remember

This was among the suggestions from players

which the company undertook to implement

there were several

I remember only 2 of them

1 - division of the laboratory

2 - Career train to be able to become a passenger train

• Found it! It's an old thread from May, 2018 - I'll copy the post here. Split laboratory won the poll that day instead of Pax career engine. Only one of the top 5 suggestions would move to development: Choose your Feature

Original: Select your feature outcome

Dear players,
    here is the outcome of the "Select your feature" event, the split laboratory is the big winner with 34% of the votes.

8711-feature-png

We will now start developing this feature.The ideas that didn’t make it into the top five are of course not gone for good! After a review, many of them have been added to the ideas list of our game designer Bruno.

Thank you for your votes!
    Your Rail Nation team

• We are waiting for Bruno_BF to remember these wonderful ideas 8o

Salix , we remember you promising us these things. Remember you too!

We expect you to keep your promise.

Although now in the top 10 tasks is to make the game suitable for playing (bug fix)

• 4 of the 5 ideas are still on our list. Split laboratory is not on the list anymore. This turned out to be quite complicated to understand and had a huge impact on research point calculation.

Some of them are not as easy as you might think they are.

For the career train the schedule systems must be adjusted as this is the only engine that can haul goods and passengers, then.

• Some of them are not as easy as you might think they are.

For the career train the schedule systems must be adjusted as this is the only engine that can haul goods and passengers, then.

Make it easier: invisible museum

To be able to switch your train.

- Switch to cargo

- Switch to passenger

And your "new" career locomotive is parked in your hometown!

In fact, they are 2 trains

- one goes to an invisible museum

- the other leaves the museum and begins to transport

• Bruno_BF

I have always considered the competition between the teams to be very difficult to realize.

Teams with different numbers of active participants must be able to participate. Not all players are online!

The competition must be exciting, fair and relatively short so that more players can participate. (Many players work, etc.)

But this will be a very interesting and useful feature!

And I've been thinking about this problem for a long time.

Game in Game

I propose to create a separate mini-game (as part of a rail nation) in which teams can compete.

I suggest something like:

Rail Nation - The final battle! (Mini-game)

Rail Nation - Die letzte Schlacht! (Minispiel) (DE)

• Split laboratory is not on the list anymore. This turned out to be quite complicated to understand and had a huge impact on research point calculation.

:thumbup:

This is the best possible solution!

The game should not be unnecessarily complicated.