New End Game Tonnage Calculation

• But, that is normal server, not Fast forward.

Yes! Exactly!

The FF server was the first experiment.

Who was successful.

Now this formula is on all servers.

But for unclear reasons, there are some exceptions.

• Basically yes.

But some servers may use the other formula.

Without a clear reason.

• Is this the calculation factor for normal speed servers?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Yes! This is the formula for all servers, scenarios and speeds. Most likely.

There is no official information yet.

• Yes! This is the formula for all servers, scenarios and speeds. Most likely.

There is no official information yet.

thx, we start next week with our endgame at NL01. I will check which calculation will be valid at our server.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• thx, we start next week with our endgame at NL01. I will check which calculation will be valid at our server.

I played EG at El Escorial a few days ago with x2 ^0,7

Today EG at Loch Ness started, also with x2 ^0,7

(both normal speed Steam over Europe)

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1:

• We are just finishing the EG on COM-202 Loch Ness. I can tell you that the effect of the number of connected players is tremendous, probaly a lot more than it should be.

I think that, especially for EG, the definition of connected player needs to change. Instead of anyone with more than 20 presitige points, connected to city, and online within last 3 days, it needs to change to anyone whose home city is that city, and has been online within the last 24 hours. If you want to have a presitige point threshold, it should be in thousands, not 10's. For example, Manchester had about 125 people connected to it. Of that, less than 75 actually had Manchester as their home city and maybe 50 of those were actively hauling to it within the last day.

• The game mechanics now suk. as a result of this RN has just lost this first class player. I will not waste anymore time and cash on this Farce :(

i agree and more will have same view truth is RN dont CARE so long as the money rolls in. EG finish in less then 24 hours takes fun out of game. Also the south west beat the north even though the north won EG. Even though i think this new formula is bad and wrong WELL DONE OSLO.

• i agree and more will have same view truth is RN dont CARE so long as the money rolls in. EG finish in less then 24 hours takes fun out of game. Also the south west beat the north even though the north won EG. Even though i think this new formula is bad and wrong WELL DONE OSLO.

The fact that SouthWest won the battle for the region over North (by only 261 regionponts!) is because of they played the 6 eras a little better than we did (I was also Oslo player).

But I have to agree with you, I don't like 24-hour-EG's too. In m opinion an EG of 48-72 hours is much more fun, at least the fun is much longer ;)

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1:

• i WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK YAENARA FOR REPLYING TO MY TICKET ABOUT LACK OF COMMUNICATION RE NEW TONNAGE

Hi yomus,

I am really sorry about the miscommunication. I've already informed our Game Center about it, and the Community Management will see how/when they can inform the players about the latest change.

You could also put this feedback onto the forum, where other players are able to view and comment on it. The forum is regularly checked for the thoughts and ideas of players of the game.

However, please be aware that we cannot comment on whether anything will be changed or not.

I apologize once more for the inconveniences this may have caused!

Regards,

Yaenara

Customer Service Representative

• when you talk about warehouse up there what do you mean with that?

In USA map if I play eg in Denver the Omaha warehouse (the closest to Denver) will interfere in anything to Denver for the eg?

• when you talk about warehouse up there what do you mean with that?

In USA map if I play eg in Denver the Omaha warehouse (the closest to Denver) will interfere in anything to Denver for the eg?

This is another warehouse.

This is a warehouse for goods in each city for each product.

City warehouse - are the necessary quantity for delivery for each product.

• this is not a warehouse, this are the city city stocks if I see correct. It's not called warehouse at the game

• this is not a warehouse, this are the city city stocks if I see correct. It's not called warehouse at the game

"Stock" is also available in the warehouses.

And that's not the right word either.

City "warehouse"

It makes sense of all the goods in the city (and their tonnage).

It is also a translation from German (Changelog HTML5 v1).

That's why many players use it.

And there is great logic in its use.

But it is also ambiguous.

• Well, I guess stock size is the precise word.

Kind of.

I think the exact word is stockroom and stockroom size.