Game is slow

• With this new server html5 it's impossible to play, the gameplay is very very slow, game react very slowly( i click on the factories and nothing happens, etc) This way, if you dont correct the problems, it's going to be impossible to play the end game, its going to be a mess. At the moment, there are only 186 people online, how its going to be when the number of online people reach 400/500/600 at the same time?

• The "lag" and "lock-ups" are driving me crazy... I miss Flash... I had to take a LONG break so I would forget how much better Flash was and I could deal with the new HTML 5.

I've been playing again for a few days now... I really missed this game when I wasn't playing! I looked around a little bit for another browser game that would run on my low-end laptop, but nothing else interested me very much. I LOVE THIS GAME!

So, I'm doing my best to deal with the new HTML 5 version. I try to remind myself it's a new version of the game and REALLY hope some performance updates come sooner rather than later... I'm doing my best to be patient...

There. I vented a little bit. Thank you forum.

Rail Nation Digital Railway Tycoon

COM03 Smoke Chamber

• Hi Sam, and we love to have you playing with us!
    The latest news on HTML5 can be found here: 🛠️ Current HTML5 Status

We have all hands on deck and are working non-stop to make sure you don't need to think Flash for much longer.

• I have to come in here and say, THE GAME IS RUNNING VERY WELL TODAY!

The "lag" is still much more than Flash, and very irritating, but I haven't had a "lock-up" for like 24 hours now... it's funny how the game runs better at sometimes than others... It makes me think (watch out).

I may be able to get accustomed to the "new normal".

Anyway, had to come in here and say something positive... I'm having so much fun again playing this crazy game!

:D

Rail Nation Digital Railway Tycoon

COM03 Smoke Chamber

• I did a bit... yes.... research? in the code? which I don't understand? :)

But!

There is this think, I know is wrong:

An infinite? loop of the same code: CtrlV.cz | Nejrychlejší ScreenShot a PrintScreen online

also the same thing repeating it selfe: CtrlV.cz | Nejrychlejší ScreenShot a PrintScreen online

Aaaaand this constantly changing peace of code, I realy don't understand: CtrlV.tv

I ain't an expert, but this is why the game is so slow... I think...

with <3,

your best friend you don't know

xx0055

The post was edited 1 time, last by xx0055 ().

• update this morning on rocky mountains, very proffessional looking "please buy gold" page, however, game is still way too slow, messages and chat still dont work, freezes or crashes constantly, STILL DONT get bonus from videos, not ALL trains reschedule at same time, the list goes on and on, and on, like an ABBA song, new update promoting gold buying, but no improvement on any issues that have been highlighted for over 3 months.

• update this morning on rocky mountains, very proffessional looking "please buy gold" page, however, game is still way too slow, messages and chat still dont work, freezes or crashes constantly, STILL DONT get bonus from videos, not ALL trains reschedule at same time, the list goes on and on, and on, like an ABBA song, new update promoting gold buying, but no improvement on any issues that have been highlighted for over 3 months.

The ONLY thing the update today was for was to change the store, take away daily free tickets and change the log-in rewards. No bug fixes.

• I think they made everything much smaller too... everything seems smaller... maybe it's just me?

Not according to the devs, lol.

(edited by CM)

One coder does one thing, another coder does something else...then a PR guy rides around the office on a unicycle catching bits and pieces of what's been changed.....he then throws out a guess and those are the patch notes.

• I think they made everything much smaller too... everything seems smaller... maybe it's just me?

There is a new option in the game!

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

• If only there were some sort of patch notes that explained these changes......

I know, I know...way to much to ask. It's only one guy on a unicycle after all!!!!

I am sorry, but you should be way less"not friendly" than you are. You can't just say that thay arn't doing everything they can. I am (a bit) programming my selfe and I know how f*cking hard it is to write a proper code and much more difficult do do it an a game as large and complex as Railnation. And I don't know how many developers they have, but I bet it's not enough...

That's also why they technicaly try to force you to submit bugs and errors. They would take months or years to repair all the important bugs, when also having to find the bugs them selves.

So please, be so kind and try to support them in their work they do and do less of saing "They are bad!".