🚅 New Shop

• I think there are too many updates in the game!

• I think there are too many updates in the game!

I sort of agree with that... There are far too many updates that do nothing to improve the game. In fact as has just been proven, just break something else.

Not enough, meaning barely any, that improve the playability of the game. Nor, except for 'soon' do we get any indication of when such updates might happen

• I agree to have a lot of updates.

But only if 20 bugs are removed on each update! Without creating new ones;)

Then I agree to updates every day!

• It's all going off topic now, this thread is about the new shop.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Hello team, I bought 1200 gold, the money was debited from me but not credited to the game! mfg JOS3F

Hi there, purchases for players on DE and RU servers may have been delayed by up to 60 minutes. Please contact the game support if you are still waiting for your purchase to be delivered. Support : Rail Nation

• To make sure you don't lose any progress you made with the old login bonus, everyone will start with the new mega bonus.

I thought todays update was to fix the shop...

I still see it, albeit with the new look under the old 'Info' panel. Specific bonuses per day but with a super bonus on day 14/7. depending on Scenario

Have you altered it from what was originally published as to what it would be, and where it would be, like in the shop, not in the game screen????

• I thought todays update was to fix the shop...

I still see it, albeit with the new look under the old 'Info' panel. Specific bonuses per day but with a super bonus on day 14/7. depending on Scenario

Have you altered it from what was originally published as to what it would be, and where it would be, like in the shop, not in the game screen????

I have the same problem, I do have the old menu still.

• On what date will all servers move to the new shop? (not just com)

• So it might be the same with CZ201 Vyšehrad, or?

• And may I ask, when the shop update will come on these servers?

It should have been today:

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1:

• @«DSnepke™» I know, but:

It'wierd, it should have stayed on the flash player anyway, atleast till there is a HTML version with less bugs

• The original dates for switch can be found from the first post in this thread: 🚅 New Shop

• 25.06. 09:00 – 10:00 UTC = Paynet Global Switch

:!:This switch was just postponed.

We noticed a delay between purchases and when the contents of the purchase are delivered (up to 60 minute delay). Global switch has been postponed until this is fixed.

:!:Game worlds where the switch was already done:

Please do not make the same purchase multiple times if the contents weren't delivered. Gold and other goodies will be delivered, it just takes up to 60 minutes. For those who made an uninteded double purchase, please contact our game support and we will reimburse the extra purchases.

We will let you know as soon as this is fixed and we can continue with the global switch.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

• ok, makes sence, thank you :D