🚅 New Shop

• Hi all,

I've took to screenshot of the server's I play on after the update, first one is taken from steam boiler server and the second one is from broadway express server. I don' know what the new shop is post to look like ?

To see how the new shop looks like, see page 1 of this thread.

Samisu has shared his new shop: 🚅 New Shop

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: DE101 Golden Gate :engine1:

• There is a delay.

We are still waiting for it to be released!

• I was wondering, after two updates, why I was not seeing a new shop on my server COM03 Smoke Chamber.

Thanks Pia ;)

Rail Nation Digital Railway Tycoon

COM03 Smoke Chamber

• I guess you're still working on it?

Any idea when exactly this will be fixed and when the global switch can be continued?

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

• At Stoomketel we had today our 14th day of the new shop.

In that period I got 100 Gold from the Megabonus (same prize as the old surprisebonus), 10 Gold, 1 enginevoucher and 11 free tickets.

With the old shop I also would have 11 free tickets, a surprisebonus, 10 Gold and 1 enginevoucher.

But I would also have had:

20 extra Gold

4 extra free tickets

1 day of Plus

an investmentvoucher

a trackvoucher

a stationbuildingvoucher

an instant-built-voucher

3 wagonvouchers

an engine-upgradevoucher

5 turbovouchers

3 mechanicvoucher

a licensevoucher

I wasn't enthusiastic about the new shop (read: loginbonus) before it was implemented.

Now I must say that this hasn't changed for the better, actually I am even less enthusiastic.

• I wasn't enthusiastic about the new shop (read: loginbonus) before it was implemented.

Now I must say that this hasn't changed for the better, actually I am even less enthusiastic.

I agree with you it's not a change with equal prizes. This overview is from Stoomketel too, at Rocky mountains we have also the new shop and the same results with the prizes.

my first megabonus was nice with 250 gold

day 1: lottery ticket

day 2: lottery ticket

day 3: lottery ticket

day 4: 25 gold

day 5: lottery ticket

day 6: lottery ticket

day 7: building upgrade voucher

day 8: investment voucher

day 9: lotery ticket

day 10: lotery ticket

day 11: lotery ticket

day 12: lotery ticket

day 13: 10 gold

the lottery tickets came with small amounts of money

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• This should be a megabonus???????????

Thanks for the stunning prize of 80K money after scratching the lottery ticket.

:/:/:rolleyes::rolleyes:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Try again in 12 minutes. for the megabonus ;)

why was the ticket in gold than yesterday? That's the color of the mega bonus voucher. The 1st is the daily and the second megabonus.

It's counted also as supprise bonus yesterday for the carreer achievement. The last info is from a teammate.This is from yesterday, The first before collecting, 22. The second after collecting, 23 Suprises.

The post was edited 1 time, last by naike ().

• I´m sorry for being negative, but shouldn´t you be maybe investing time into fixing things? I´m sure that this new way of randomising daily bonus was maybe handled by different people, but in this state of your product one would think that maybe you should invest every possible resource to fix issues, than to create flashy unwanted not needed stuff.

Overall preformance is way worse than before html, while using in-game forum I need to refresh every couple of posts and in-game chat is a joke - I started a group on whatsup for my association, since we kinda need to be able to comunicate. And I´m not asking for advices to improve my performance, it was quite ok before and I would like it to be at least that way again.

I´m sorry for this rant, it had to go out i suppose.

• Try again in 12 minutes. for the megabonus ;)

The real megabonus was indeed today. But still there is a bug in the shop at Rocky Mountains. The new shop is implemented earlier at NL01, didn't happen there.

• The shop on COM101 switched on the 22nd, it was our second live switch server.
    But yeah, the box is displayed incorrectly, it should not yet have been the one for the mega bonus. We will investigate this further, also in regards to the achievement.

• this dosnt work on USA brodway express :( place with offers shows only gold packages

Hi, the issue is known that .us servers do not have the Full Steam packages yet, we are working on it.

why cant you buy gold with mobile payment anymore?

Hi, which server is this? Mobile payment should work but I just heard those may be missing on two CZ servers. We are looking into it.