🚅 New Shop

• Thank you for reporting this. The issue is known and we are working on it.

In the meantime, you can login to the browser version for visiting the shop.

Samisu Sorry that was the desktop version - I meant the mobile payment option (via SMS) is not working on the desktop version.

• The new shop looks nice - well done.

Instead of adding new features or graphics, could attention please be diverted to the list of bugs? I don't recall any bugs in the Shop, but everyday when I buy wagons, the wagon window goes blank after purchase and must be closed then re-opened. It's like servicing your engines or setting routes without a Plus acct, only more cumbersome.

• This is exactly the goal of the company now.

They have changed their plans and they are now working hard to fix the problems in the game.

They are currently making some important basic changes.

Which will help them later to eliminate bugs and develop the game.

• Good con this, take away daily login certain prize & lottery ticket and replace with a daily login which has been a single lottery ticket all 3 days so far, that a joke!!!!

• I’m using the IOS iPad app and I can’t see the new shop, when I click on the daily bonus on the daily logins screen it gives me a user-non error message.

I think I may have won the 5x ticket mega bonus on a couple of worlds since they appeared in my train station.

but overall I don’t know where to see it, what I need to do (if anything) , what I am getting, or if I am actually getting anything is unclear.

Maybe a note in the system notes with other information would work well to communicate what is transpiring.

Keep up the great work overall.

AuctionKing

• Samisu I am pretty sure it used to be 10 euros for 820 gold via sms now it £10 for 520...??? That's a massive hike if it's not in error.

Hi, you seem to be correct. One of the SMS packages for UK (GBP) has dropped in value. I can see one DK SMS package went a bit up in value and for other Nordic countries (FI, NO, SE) - the smallest SMS package was removed completely. We are sorry for not communicating this change beforehand.

• Hi there, the app does not have the new shop so login bonus can still be redeemed in the welcome screen.

If you are getting an error message instead of a login bonus, please contact our game support and share your experiences so our tech people can help you.

• One thing I have to say about this game is that the gold prices are VERY reasonable, as long as you don't go on mad spending sprees. I would love to have a figure of how much gold I've bought divided by how many hours I've spent enjoying playing and thinking about (even when I'm not playing) this game... I wonder what the fraction of a penny of USD that would be ;)

I suggest people buy gold to SUPPORT the development of this wonderful game. Even though it doesn't work quite right at the moment, invest in OUR future m8s =S=

Rail Nation Digital Railway Tycoon

COM03 Smoke Chamber

• Luckily for you €100 for 10000 gold is most likely cheap, but in my country I can buy almost 40x medium MCdonalds meals with that money making it VERY expensive for me. Why I say if it was €20 for 5000 or 10000 gold, then I can enjoy the game more and help out developers with the game.

How much does 40 medium meals cost in your country? I know Switzerland and Norway will cost a lot as I did travel to Switzerland 2 years back and had to buy rolls and cheese for lunch at the end cause of the prices lol

• Luckily for you €100 for 10000 gold is most likely cheap, but in my country I can buy almost 40x medium MCdonalds meals with that money making it VERY expensive for me. Why I say if it was €20 for 5000 or 10000 gold, then I can enjoy the game more and help out developers with the game.

How much does 40 medium meals cost in your country? I know Switzerland and Norway will cost a lot as I did travel to Switzerland 2 years back and had to buy rolls and cheese for lunch at the end cause of the prices lol

Then I would say lucky you creepy360 . In Norway you get 11-12 medium McDonalds meals for €100. :P

• I really don't know what's so convenient about the new daily bonus ???

On a normal server, where the epoch lasts 14 days, it's quite fine. I have 6 Mega bonuses per game if I start the first day.

On the speed server, where the epoch only lasts 7 days and the time for the mega bonus remains 13 + 1 I will get only three Mega Bonuses.

And at Fast Forward, where the epoch has only four days, I'll actually get only one.

So this is really a change for the better X/ :thumbdown:

And at Fast Forward, where the epoch has only four days, I'll actually get only one.

At all Fast Forward servers you will 2 Megabonuses because RN changes the period to 12 days instead of 14 days (only at these servers).

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: DE101 Golden Gate :engine1: M21 Allstars Qualification 1 :engine1:

• Yeah, this didn't happen on Steam Boiler when the new Shop took affect:

"To make sure you don't lose any progress you made with the old login bonus, everyone will start with the new mega bonus."

1st day with the new Shop was a bright shinny Lottery ticket. To echo several others, the new Shop doesn't offer the same prizes as the prior structure and 95% of the "Mega Bonus" prizes are still the same as the 14-day login bonus so hard to see how the is an "upgrade" the shop.......

• At Stoomketel after 28 days of the new shop.

In that period I got 100 Gold and 50 Turbovouchers from the Megabonus (same prizes as the old surprisebonus), 20 Gold, 2 enginevouchers, 1 trackvoucher and 21 free tickets.

With the old shop I also would have 21 free tickets, 2 surprisebonuses, 20 Gold, 2 enginevouchers and 1 trackvoucher.

But I would also have had:

40 extra Gold

9 extra free tickets

2 days of Plus

2 investmentvouchers

1 more trackvoucher

2 stationbuildingvouchers

2 instant-built-vouchers

6 wagonvouchers

2 engine-upgradevouchers

10 turbovouchers

6 mechanicvoucher

2 licensevouchers

I wasn't enthusiastic about the new shop (read: loginbonus) before it was implemented.

Now I must say that this hasn't changed for the better, actually I am even less enthusiastic.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: DE101 Golden Gate :engine1: M21 Allstars Qualification 1 :engine1: