🚅 New Shop

• NOT for US players ;( (at least not for me...)

I play at 4-5 different servers and since the NEW SHOP was introduced I've had 8 full periods of 14 days, so 8 Megabonuses and 8*13=104 "normal" loginbonuses.

8 Megabonuses:

4x 5 free lottery tickets

2x 50 turbo-vouchers

1x 100 Gold

1x bonusengine-upgrade-voucher

These Megabonuses are just (almost) the same as the old day-14-surprise-loginbonuses ?(

104 "normal" loginbonuses:

2x 1 day Plus

4x 25 Gold (100 Gold)

11x 10 Gold (110 Gold)

1x stationbuilding-voucher

6x engine-voucher

5x track-voucher

5x investment-voucher

70x free lottery ticket

About 2 out of 3 "normal" loginbonuses is 1 free lottery ticket :(

If I consider the same period of 112 days with the OLD SHOP I would have received:

8x suprise loginbonus

8x 1 day Plus

8x 30 Gold (240 Gold)

8x stationbuilding-voucher

8x engine-voucher

8x track-voucher

8x investment-voucher

24x wagon-voucher

8x engine-upgrade-voucher

24x mechanic-voucher

40x turbo-voucher

8x instant-built-voucher

8x licence-voucher

120x free lottery ticket (112 daily tickets + 8 from loginbonus)

Now the sad/bad news =O

With a little bit of higher algebra you can see what I DID NOT RECEIVE in those 104 days:

6x day Plus ;(

30 extra Gold ;(

7x stationbuilding-voucher ;(

2x engine-voucher ;(

3x track-voucher ;(

8x investment-voucher ;(

24x wagon-voucher ;(

8x engine-upgrade-voucher ;(

24x mechanic-voucher ;(

40x turbo-voucher ;(

8x instant-built-voucher ;(

8x licence-voucher ;(

50x free lotteryticket ;(

Now I'm just a little curious if any employee of RN can explain to me (and to all other players) in what way the new loginbonuses would be an improvement?

[edited: not needed to highlight the whole RN team]

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

:Train: M1.201 Scandinavia *

* played my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• I play on two GG servers. I don't keep detailed bonus statistics. But as a daily bonus, I usually get a lottery ticket and as a megabonus I got five tickets. In the old way, I would have received them as well, as well as plenty of other bonuses, as DSnepke writes. I don't know who it's good for, but for us - the players - definitely NOT.

• Now I'm just a little curious if any employee of RN can explain to me (and to all other players) in what way the new loginbonuses would be an improvement?

Hi there,

The biggest advantage we mentioned before is that you do not have to fear you miss a day in case you should not be able to login everyday and the content of the megabonus contains more gold and the possibility to win the huge lottery package.

Overal we think it is more balanced.

Loekie

• Loekie

Satistically speaking, it's even worse now.

The players' feeling is getting worse and worse.

So - it is worse now.

• Overal we think it is more balanced.

More balanced? Well, HMR did the maths (I also did them on a 84 days basis in German forum) and the maths clearly show, customers get less "Thank you for being a loyal customer" than before.

Also, the old system was much more thinking of players needs (like the change from variable daily bonus to instand dispatch vouchers on end game start).

The biggest advantage we mentioned before is that you do not have to fear you miss a day in case you should not be able to login everyday and the content of the megabonus contains more gold and the possibility to win the huge lottery package.

Is that really an advantage ... for players/customers? Players are different. Some come now and then, they do not care about the loyalty bonusses. Some come regularly, but not each day. They definitely missed the last day surprise. But the realy loyal players, those who come each day, those enthusiastic customers ... they get less than before.

Plus: If you miss 2 days or more there is no need to fear the 14th day bonus, you KNOW that you missed the last one, as it would come after end game.

Worse even on express and FF servers, where we got 6 last day surprises. Only 3 (or 2 if we miss a few days) now on express and 1 or 2 on FF.

HMR's calculation sheet tells us: Yeah, we get (on average over 1400 days) 2575 more gold than before, but - argh - we lose 551 lottery tickets ... and they cost 12,397 gold ... we lose almost 10 k gold (calculated over 17 rounds) ... there is no need to check all the other - smaller - differences.

Frei nach Führungscoach Sandra von Oehsen. Zwei Fragen, die sich Unternehmen stellen sollten:

Was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen?

Und was können unsere Kunden von uns lernen, was sie gar nicht lernen sollen?

• The new bonus system is not good for players, maybe for Travian Games :(

I always log in or have a sitter once a day. . .

• Come, come, now Travarian, we may play games in our spare time but that does not mean we are all silly, gullible, children! I don't see that this is a good change for Travarian, either, they need the regular customers and they are being shafted for some supposed benefit to the irregular, casual customers. Great marketing ploy. Must check the Economics text books for how that one works! I am sure I read somewhere that "The Customer is always Right." For goodness sake, listen to your customers.

And, just a simple matter of correct word usage. Login Bonus means you get it if/when you login and, you get it automatically. This is not a login bonus this is a bonus for going into the shop to collect it - the place where RN gets you to spend money. And that is what this is all about. Let's be honest.

Good on you Loekie for attempting an explanation, but, that is your job. Do you really believe it?

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• The folks running this show are ‘tone deaf’, someday, sooner for sure than later, a lot of us will go actually somewhere where it’s, you know-fun.

‘Not a struggle,

The shop stinks, one simple silly example . . 10 gold is nowhere equal to one building voucher for 20%

10 gold does not equal a instant build voucher in era 4/5/6, but of course I could BUY a lottery ticket for 20-25 gold, on my 10 gold a day.

‘This thing is so stupid . . . How do you come to these kind of gameplay decisions?

• This change is in favor of players who enter the game in a few days.

And it punishes the players who enter every day!

Why?

Why should you punish players who get into the game every day?

• Overal we think it is more balanced.

Loekie

You offer a free to play game.

Have you ever tried to play this game without buying gold?

I am one of the players who play for free.

I want to express my deep indignation at the new changes in the login bonus.

I play 2x speed.

Before, I could count on 1 day plus account in each era.

Now this is gone.

I am very disappointed.

• I am one of the players who play for free too.

I don't buy gold, I only have the ones I win or otherwise get while playing.

I am very disappointed.

• I'm not buying gold either. The gold price became also more expensive with the new gold shop. A game so full of faults and bugs shouldn't be this expensive to buy the resources for the premium functions.

It's also ridiculous that people have to pay for the gold at NL201 and PT2. These servers are restarted with some old configuration, has even more bugs and faults as all other servers caused by this. Not all new features are functioning but full price for gold is asked.

:engine1::engine1::engine1:

Work for a cause

Not for applause

Live life to express

Not to impress

• +++

I can confirm all the above. I too am a player who buys 0 gold. Maybe some small amounts with a very good package or legendary Primus offer but very rarely. And I do not need any Plus days as I get any gold and Plus days from gold comps (more than 400 days left which I will probably never use up). But to see that the new log in bonuses are less valuable does concern me. Especially the cheaper building upgrade vouchers every week that are now gone is very problematic for a non-gold player. The extra mega bonus sounds nice but in practice waiting 2 weeks for it and still getting something silly like an investment voucher is depressing. I just click on it but don't really care anymore what it gives as the chances for something really nice are tiny.

I'm sure there are a lot of players like me who depend on clicking actions for free stuff, like the videos and the daily bonuses and they are absolutely necessary to do well in the rankings against the heavy gold buyers. Therefore I am not amused by the recent actions to make this more and more difficult for those players. And for what exactly? What is the revenue or pay off for RN??? Forcing players to watch a completely blank screen or a silly video of a different Travian game for 30 seconds x 2 ??? This is just plain torture with no upside.

Even though I just won my first round after 7 attempts and successfully completing a long running experiment to see whether or not RN is a pay-2-win game (which I have now proven it is not), it is still very worrying that RN is going more and more in that direction and gold buying will become necessary to win or make top3 in a round.

My advice: Make the game more fun for the non-gold buying players, not more difficult. Yes of course, you get little revenue from us but we ARE the ones keeping this game alive. Without us, you will have maybe 100 players tops on any server and your game will die quickly.

So, Improve the 'new' daily bonuses or improve the odds of the mega bonus prizes and for **** sake ADD A SKIP BUTTON TO THOSE TRAVIAN VIDEOS AND BRING BACK THE 5 SECOND TIMER (OR MAKE IT 10) TO THE MOBILE VIDEOS. At least until you actually have some revenue generating content to show us.

Pleeeze listen to reason and logic for once, your stubbornness and ignorance regarding customer needs is appalling.

• Oh! Wow! I have a MEGA bonus:!:  :thumbdown:

One Bonus engine upgrade voucher. I am jumping with excitement. :sleeping:

Now may I please have a bonus engine:?:?(

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)

• Oh! Wow! I have a MEGA bonus:!:  :thumbdown:

One Bonus engine upgrade voucher. I am jumping with excitement. :sleeping:

Now may I please have a bonus engine:?:?(

Maybe next Megabonus if you're very lucky ;)

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

:Train: M1.201 Scandinavia *

* played my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown: