🚅 New Shop

• Just finished a partial round and must admit that I am less than impressed with the new updates. The new shop is worthless. I preferred the old dailies better. I am a no gold to occasional gold spender and my observation is that your cashers are always going to cash. To get your occasional gold spenders to add a bit of coin you have to make the game fun and right now, it isn't very fun.

• Who's brilliant idea was this??? Absolutely horrible. I counted on my license voucher, track voucher, free building upgrade voucher and 24 plus account which I was guaranteed every era. Now all I get is a free ticket everyday. You are making this game worse.

• I think we should at least be told the percentages for all the stuff from daily bonuses. I dont know if thats some sort of rule or law, it might not imply with daily bonus being free. But still I and perhaps many more would appreciate honesty from developer.

I can deal with being unlucky (e.g. lottery tickets in last 3 rounds), but I hate being scammed and lied to.

• The new shop has had some winners but probably more losers. The loss of the regular instant complete each era & the other bonuses we could count on as outlined by Paul2112 has meant we get more lotto tickets & then are left to vagaries of what we get. I agree that having some regular defined bonuses suited the majority of the players better

Get out of bed - celebrate waking, go to bed - survived another day:thumbsup:

• Not only that but as I recall we used to get a free lottery ticket every day anyway. Now the bonus on 2x servers is not every 7 days like before but every 12 days or something. The daily bonuses are equivalent to a lottery ticket, or they actually are a lottery ticket, so basically we get less of something that costs Travian nothing to produce. Anyone would think they were trying to persuade us to spend more money...

• I think we should at least be told the percentages for all the stuff from daily bonuses. I dont know if thats some sort of rule or law, it might not imply with daily bonus being free. But still I and perhaps many more would appreciate honesty from developer.

I can deal with being unlucky (e.g. lottery tickets in last 3 rounds), but I hate being scammed and lied to.

My personal statistics from the start of the new shop until today, playing 5 different servers, redeeming 234 normal loginbonuses:

1 day of Plus: 1,7%

25 Gold: 3,8%

10 Gold: 9,8%

Stationbuildingdiscountvoucher: 3,4%

Engine voucher: 5,6%

Track voucher: 4,7%

Investment voucher: 4,3%

1 free lottery ticket: 66,7%

:Train: NL01 Stoomketel

:Train:  NL201 Euromast

:Train: COM202 Loch Ness *

:Train: ES201 El Escorial *

:Train: M1.201 Scandinavia *

* played my last round at this server, due to

:thumbdown: RN'S LACK OF DECENT BUG FIXING :thumbdown:

• Not only that but as I recall we used to get a free lottery ticket every day anyway. Now the bonus on 2x servers is not every 7 days like before but every 12 days or something. The daily bonuses are equivalent to a lottery ticket, or they actually are a lottery ticket, so basically we get less of something that costs Travian nothing to produce. Anyone would think they were trying to persuade us to spend more money...

They blatantly are.

No question of that. We have to go to the shop to collect, so they are not even trying to hide the fact.

In this world there is nothing softer or thinner than Water.

But to compel the Hard and Unyielding it has no equal.

(Lao-Tse)