Default Sort in Trains Window

• Please let me determine my own default sort choice in the Trains window. Currently the default (which the system returns to constantly) is "Name (rising)", I prefer "Schedule (decreasing)" so I can see what trains are on the different schedules I assign them to and they are grouped together. Either in "settings" or some other fashion I would like to choose my own default.

• Please let me determine my own default sort choice in the Trains window. Currently the default (which the system returns to constantly) is "Name (rising)", I prefer "Schedule (decreasing)" so I can see what trains are on the different schedules I assign them to and they are grouped together. Either in "settings" or some other fashion I would like to choose my own default.

Correct me, if I am wrong, but I think you can change the way they are sorted to Profit, Name, Shleude, Age and the health... all rising and falling

I got it in czech but it exists: CtrlV.cz | Nejrychlejší ScreenShot a PrintScreen online