Timetable Calculator

• Why is it when you select only required goods with the calculator it will ONLY show you RG's for the city that the train is currently hauling to???

Even if you manually chance the city selection to another cities/cities/unselect the city your hauling to....it still ONLY shows you RG's for the city you're currently hauling to.

If you don't use the "required goods" selection, it will show you all the goods to all the cities....which is how it should work with the RG's selection as well.

Is this working as intended or a bug?

• Hi,

Filters work, but a little differently than before. When opened, they appear to be inactive, but are actually turned on.

You need to turn them off - ban button.

And then gradually turn on the city, or warehouses of individual raw materials or WAREHOUSE

My procedure

1/ Snímek Lightshotu

2/ Snímek Lightshotu

3/ Snímek Lightshotu

• This works for all the goods EXCEPT when you click on only the Required goods button. For whatever reason the filter will then ONLY show RG's for the city that your selected train is currently hauling to, no matter what you do with the city selection tabs.

• This works for all the goods EXCEPT when you click on only the Required goods button. For whatever reason the filter will then ONLY show RG's for the city that your selected train is currently hauling to, no matter what you do with the city selection tabs.

No no. It works. I picked a train to take the goods to Phoenix and I want to take to San Diego.

1) Snímek Lightshotu

2) Snímek Lightshotu

3) Snímek Lightshotu