Upgrade bonus for buildings

• I would like to be able to use or not use the bonus % off building upgrade. Sometimes you need that for the Lab or Roundhouse, but you need to or want to upgrade something else, but you can't choose not to use that on the hotel or anything else. I think like instant upgrade or gold use you should be able to not have to use it.

• I would like to be able to use or not use the bonus % off building upgrade. Sometimes you need that for the Lab or Roundhouse, but you need to or want to upgrade something else, but you can't choose not to use that on the hotel or anything else. I think like instant upgrade or gold use you should be able to not have to use it.

Why aren't you just happy with the discount? Even when you upgrade a cheaper building you still don't have to pay full price ;)

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1:

I agree. It doesn't do much good when you are forced to use it on a very cheap building.

• This topic has been discussed many times in this forum.

Think of it as a strategic challenge in the game.

Sometimes you have to wait with the construction of an expensive building to be able to use the voucher when it comes. If it comes8o

Another time you have to stop the construction of some buildings and start another ...