⚠️Don't be stupid when you invest! Like me!

• Don't be stupid when you invest! Like me!

So far, I've always been very stupid in investing.

Because I thought my investment reduced waiting time after a new level.

Nothing like that!

If you have invested 10 million.

After the new level you will have $ 1 million (10% for prestige)

After the new level you will have $ 0 (0% for waiting time)

This is because there are two factors.

And they are changing differently after a new level of industry!

Money is a factor of prestige.

Money is a factor for the majority.

Money is not a waiting time factor. (direct influence)

The money is 10% after a new level of industry.

The number of investments is not a factor of prestige.

The number of investments is not a majority factor.

The number of investments is a waiting time factor. (direct influence)

The number of investments is 0% after a new level of industry.

The logic:

- the waiting time depends only on the investments at this level

- the prestige depends on the investments at this level + 10% of the investments at the previous level

As you can see!

3 very different amounts - the same waiting time!

Money already in - this is not a factor!

I don't think that's right! But this is the reality!

-----

⚠️Don't be stupid when you invest! Like me!

⚠️Seien Sie nicht dumm, wenn Sie investieren! So wie ich!

⚠️Ne soyez pas stupide quand vous investissez ! Comme moi !

⚠️Не глупи, когда инвестируешь! Как я!

• Good point to discuss

Most important stat to look at for wait time reduction is

Your investment: 0

For a required good that should be at 2, 3 maybe 4 invests under normal factory usage, then you have the best wait time when you are majority holding asso.

(the rest of waittime optimation should come from integration // supplying goods and factory occupation rate)

When the factory occupation is very high 200-300% more invests can bring more waittime reduction

And also when factory is low stocked on supply goods extra invests can give some quick wait time relief before you get it better stocked.

Doing more investments will cost a lot of money but wont get you much more advantages..

So that is some basic invest strategy for when your asso has majority of a good..

but also for when you are running that industry without majority and no intention to get majority

When you don't have majority and you need or want to have it... then it is real simpel.. forget about the Your investment and click invest button till you get majority.

That can be expensive though...

same strategy applies when you really really want that nr 1 prestige points.

Personally I have a rule to keep myself from over-investing,

I try not to pay more than 10.000 - 20.000 for each prestige point from an industry so if you can get 100 prestige I go upto 2.000.000 invests.

Reason for this strategy is that often if you have 4.000.000 to spend you may be able to get 40 points from 3 factories with the 4 miljon spread out over those, so getting 120 prestige instead of 100 for 4 miljon for a top 1 rank in 1 industry.

of course if you're lucky you get 100 for 2 miljon and also some 80-100 points on the other 2 industries..

• This is not a bug.

This is the idea of the authors.

But I think it's the wrong idea.

This leads to the absurd situation that a player who has invested more money has a worse waiting time.

This leads to the absurd situation that a player who has invested more money has a worse waiting time.

No.

The player with higher waitingtime has invested less than the player with lower waitingtime (in this level of the factory!) although it seemes otherwise because the player had higher investments in the previous level of the factory.

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: DE101 Golden Gate :engine1:

• No.

The player with higher waitingtime has invested less than the player with lower waitingtime (in this level of the factory!) although it seemes otherwise because the player had higher investments in the previous level of the factory.

Yes!

At this level, less is invested.

But visibly and in general more has been invested.

So more is actually invested.

For this reason, many players consider this a bug!