HTML5 Status Update request

• So here we are, a bit over 5 weeks later. how about an update on this timeline?

• Well, the Germans do the same request, over and over again ... and what we know since Friday:

The - obviously - only employee, that is able to get information AND able to post in this forum for us customers was on vacation. Last week he was back and informed us, that the work still goes on, under high pressure (I replied that programmers cannot work correctly under high pressure, because they need some creativity for best results and concentration to avoid bugs ... but got no answer on that).

However, we were promised that next week we will get informations, about the reasons for being late, about results, about why no bugfixing happened meanwhile, etc.

So ... again the call "be patient!" that we know soooo well. We will see, if they give the information in German, in English or in all RN languages.

If it comes in German only, I will try to translate ... so maybe next weekend already (hahaha) we will know more.

Henry Ford: "Ob du glaubst du schaffst es, oder ob du glaubst, die Limitierungen verhindern das ...

du hast auf jeden Fall Recht."

Ob der andere nett oder böse schreibt, deine Bewertung wird immer deinem Vorurteil entsprechen.

Technisch: Win 10 Pro, Firefox 79.0 (64 bit), Adobe Flash immer aktuell

• this is really BS, sorry for my expression. The game industry is a 24/7 business. If one is on vacation somebody else should take over. Every company works like this. It's becomming more and more a very amaturistic thing. Try to do something withhout knowing what to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• this is really BS, sorry for my expression. The game industry is a 24/7 business. If one is on vacation somebody else should take over. Every company works like this. It's becomming more and more a very amaturistic thing. Try to do something withhout knowing what to do.

I would full heartedly agree, Naike. When 50 years ago I worked as a taxi driver and later as a sailing teacher .... I would not even have thought of free weekends, cause that were the times, when my customers were there ... and in both jobs (that gave me money to survive the university time) my rule was: Be there when the customers are there. About the vacation thing: yes, in a 50 people company there should be at least ONE, who would continue customer communication, when one of them is on vacation. But that is, what we were told ... vacation -> no html information.

RN/Travian sets priority on free weekends and evenings for their employees higher than to be online on custumers' prime times. I don't think we have a chance to change that.

And that is, why I promised to translate to English, when we get Germen information about the html migration and about bugfixing.

Henry Ford: "Ob du glaubst du schaffst es, oder ob du glaubst, die Limitierungen verhindern das ...

du hast auf jeden Fall Recht."

Ob der andere nett oder böse schreibt, deine Bewertung wird immer deinem Vorurteil entsprechen.

Technisch: Win 10 Pro, Firefox 79.0 (64 bit), Adobe Flash immer aktuell