Since the ultimate sporting event in Tokyo has now been postponed until next year, we are launching our own interpretation on all game worlds – the Rail Nation Summer Games. From 7th - 28th July you can compete against all other players on your game world in following disciplines:
• Jack of all trades
What the disciplines exactly mean you can read in our blogpost.
- You can participate on any game world and on as many game worlds as you want. However, you can only pick up a prize on one server. If you are eligible for prizes on multiple servers, you will receive it on the server where you are eligible for the highest number of prizes (no matter which ones). On the other game worlds, you will be ignored in the ranking.
- You can win in multiple disciplines on one game world.
- If your game world restarts between 7th – 28th July, only the second round counts for this event, not the previous one.
- You do not have to register for this event.
- The Summer Games end on 28th July at 14:00 UTC+2. Your final result in the event will be measured at that time. Due to technical reasons, a delay of a few seconds or minutes cannot be completely ruled out.
- If your game world was already running before the Summer Games started, whatever you achieve until then IS INCLUDED in your final result. So, for example, if you already won competitions on that game world, they will contribute to your total number of won competitions at the end of the Summer Games.
What would the Summer Games be without medals!
In every category and every game world, the top three will win a prize:
- Rank 1: Community Hero Achievement (Gold)
- Rank 2: Community Hero Achievement (Silver)
- Rank 3: Community Hero Achievement (Bronze)
The Rail Nation team wishes everyone good luck and may the best ones win!
Your Rail Nation Summer Games committee