Hello, my new and helpful friends,
My name is Alexander and I've lived my whole life in St Petersburg - never traveled anywhere, until now. I got invited to Barcelona by a friend of mine, and since this is my first trip abroad I wish to visit lots of famous landmarks on the way.
I made a travel plan for myself and will visit 22 landmarks by train before arriving to Barcelona. The railroad paths I can travel are marked in black, but I do not wish to return back to any of the landmarks once visited. If you manage to help plan a route for me that visits all landmarks only once, starting from St Petersburg and ends in Barcelona, I'd be forever thankful. I will even gather some gifts for you from my travels.
Thank you already for your kind help,
- Find a path from St Petersburg to Barcelona that visits each landmark only once, by following the railroad tracks marked on the map.
- Give your answer together with the name of your game world where you wish to receive the prize, by Sunday 5th of July, 21:00 UTC, 2020.
- How you give your answer is up to you, by drawing/typing on top of the map or listing the order of landmarks to visit, for example.
- One week of Plus Account and 7 lottery tickets to 7 randomly selected players with a correct answer.
- Only answers with a game world mentioned will take part in the prize draw.
This thread is moderated, and all answers will be published after the contest is over.
Good luck everyone!
Your Rail Nation team