Have some servers with a different reset time (i.e. caculating city transport pp)

• There are so many players from all over the world and all timezone.

There are also various different servers we can choose from.

However as far as I can see, all servers reset (I mean the time that city transport pp is calculated -- not when you can collect login bonus or when era changes)

on the same time which is somewhere around European midnight. (i.e. UTC 00:00)

Of course it makes sense that European servers reset on European midnight, but why does USA server resets on European midnight too?

The point is that players can easily get a large amount of pp when they are active just before or after the reset (especially when a city is near leveling), and that is very hard for Asian timezone players (have to wake up at 5am each day etc while European/USA players are in regular active time).

I'm not asking for the old European servers to change the reset time, I just hope that, out of *so many servers* there are at least a few (possibly new ) servers that resets at a different time. (maybe 8-12 hrs later or earlier etc.)

Or for example if USA server actually resets in USA midnight and not in European midnight, that would help a lot as well.

Otherwise all the servers are so so so so unfair to a specific timezone and there's not even one server that this timezone gets advantage instead.

The said (dis)advantage is way more critical as it seems, it could outweigh any luck (in lottery) and even real money spent. Not even 3 primus could compensate for this.

Again, it is of course fine for European servers resetting at European time and/or be in favor of European players, but since this is a worldwide game, please have some servers -- whether existing ones or new ones -- reset at a different timezone please.

However as far as I can see, all servers reset (I mean the time that city transport pp is calculated -- not when you can collect login bonus or when era changes)

on the same time which is somewhere around European midnight. (i.e. UTC 00:00)

FYI: This means that reset time for most European players is 02:00 AM (CEST), most players are sleeping by then!

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: M19 Allstars Final :engine1:

• FYI: This means that reset time for most European players is 02:00 AM (CEST), most players are sleeping by then!

Well, it is an advantage still when you are awake in 12AM.

But yes, "Europe" spans a lot of timezones, so you could say maybe the British have the best advantage, and the Russians are actually having disadvantage.

That is not my point though, with the fixed reset time, *some* countries are having permanent disadvantage in all rounds, while *some* countries enjoy advantage without effort.

This could all be easily solved if we have more variety of timezone to choose from. Every player worldwide could pick the server that resets in a time that suits him/her.

• Good ideea but If I am thinking about technical methods of this reset, I think there will not be any change soon.

Btw? For eastern europeans like me, the reset is at 3:00 AM

Well from what I see there are different servers that has a different "Start of a day" (i.e. when era changes/ collect login bonus)

I have joined an USA classic server and "Start of a day" is 2 hours later than cylinder head.

So I wouldn't say the reset time is hardfixed and that difficult to change.

Alternatively you could just start a new server with a brand new reset time so you don't have to modify the old servers.

And yes, Eastern Europeans/Russians/Most of Asians suffer the same disadvantage in every single round.

Even an USA-based timezone would solve most unfairness and give players more variety to choose from.

• A change in start of day would even out some anomalies, particularly for players in the Eastern time zone. It would also affect city competitions and End-game start time. Interesting. I don't see why it should not be possible there are some servers which are already offset from the majority. I wonder how many would choose to play a server which is offset by say 12 hours though. It would make sense to have USA servers set to USA time zones for example, but, I am betting that some players would still choose International and European servers.

We already have restarts roll on so that each round has a different day for city competitions and end-games to make these features more fair, so why not different start of day for the same reason?

• A change in start of day would even out some anomalies, particularly for players in the Eastern time zone. It would also affect city competitions and End-game start time. Interesting. I don't see why it should not be possible there are some servers which are already offset from the majority. I wonder how many would choose to play a server which is offset by say 12 hours though. It would make sense to have USA servers set to USA time zones for example, but, I am betting that some players would still choose International and European servers.

We already have restarts roll on so that each round has a different day for city competitions and end-games to make these features more fair, so why not different start of day for the same reason?

Right, we have different servers starting city comps and end games in different times, so I would say different reset times wouldn't be that much of a technical difficulty and it could benefit half of the population worldwide that lives between East Europe and Australia :)

• I think it is worth a try to have different reset times, at least USA timezone for USA server, and eastern European/Russian timezone for international server, since most of servers are currently in European timezone. Different choices on timezone might expand the opportunities for players from all over the world, especially outside the Europe.