Free Lottery Ticket

• Well, maybe there is a chance for better prizes, but in reality you usually get lottery ticket. So instead of getting lottery ticket + daily bonus, you only get the ticket..

I agree, after using the new daily login a bit longer, the free lottery ticket seems to be a bit overbearing to put it mildly

It now feels a bit more like they canceled the daily bonus to only give a free ticket but just announced it in a complicated away and with a full redesign..

• the bigger prizes are as rare as the primus. Got some 10 gold prizes, it's less than the 30 to 40 you get with a lottery ticket

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• Since the start of the new shop I've had 100 normal login bonuses in total at 5 different servers and I received:

2x 1 day Plus

4x 25 Gold

11x 10 Gold

1x stationbuildingdiscount-voucher (got this one with the 99th loginbonus)

6x train-voucher

5x track-voucher

4x investment-voucher

67x 1 free ticket

So on average 2 out of 3 normal loginbonuses is a free ticket....

The day after tomorrow I will get my 104th normal loginbonus, and with the 8 Megabonuses I already had, I will have completed 8 full periods of 14 days. More stats by then!

:engine1: NL01 Stoomketel :engine1: NL201 Euromast :engine1: COM202 Loch Ness :engine1:

:engine1: ES201 El Escorial :engine1: COM401 Einstein :engine1:

• I really want the automatic daily bonus back. it feels quit annoying when you can only get the ticket. And I'm not the lucky person so I'm quit sure that I have 0% to get the big prizes.

What big prize? Not seen any big prize yet. All I ever see is that (censored) lottery ticket or the occasional 10 (that's right TEN) Gold.

And, if you follow the reasoning - the excuse - for this (making the game fairer for the casual player) then:-

1. We better jollywell get upto 30 trainspotters waiting on the tracks so that the casual player does not miss out.
    2. And that bank better change to infinite so that the casual player never goes into overflow.
    3. Ouch, I almost forgot the research facility that has to have much greater storage capacity it fills far too fast, even at maximum capacity, for someone who logs in every other day.
    4. Hmmm! Engines wear out over time. That simply will not do. Better make them a lot less vulnerable to deterioration, can't have the every three day login chaps finding their trains limping along and bright shiny red can we?
    5. Now, what on earth are we to do about city building won't work having associations trying to level their city on a daily basis since half their players log in only every second or third day!
    6. Co-operation and negotiation - are they something important in this game? Oh dear me, a bit difficult if the players breeze in and out two or three times per week. Any ideas how to sort that one out to make the game fairer for the very important very casual player?
    7. Black Spot - well, that simply is discrimination - out with it immediately.

WHAT THE (censored) IS THIS GAME ABOUT ????????

• I said it from the beginning of the introduction of the new shop, they didn't improve things for us ... in my opinion they also reduced the lottery ticket prizes, too many banknotes. With the excuse of removing the daily lottery ticket they have us removed the daily bonus ... the Phantom MegaBonus? almost like winning the gold rush, so nothing ... I also have serious doubts about their RANDOM ... now do not contradict yourself anymore