🎞️ Colonel Failure plays Rail Nation

• Dear players,

The popular Youtuber „Colonel Failure“ made a cool video about Rail Nation today! Check it out here and leave him a like or comment if you like it.

Additionally, Colonel Failure will start a new round on COM-3 Smoke Chamber today! If you use the link under his video to register on the game world, you will receive a nice little bonus on top!
    Colonel Failure will play in Sandport, so if you want to join him and maybe even help him out, that’s where you need to go!

See you on Smoke Chamber,
    Your Rail Nation Team.

• Wow, playing end game on Stellwerk today, I only watched the first minutes .... will watch completely tomorrow.

First impression is: He did a gread job, introducing so many features of the game ... great for newcomers (noobs :-) )

Plus: though I am somewhat handicapped on hearing and not a native English speaker, I can understand him very well.

So many youtubers create good pictures, but poor talking ... Colonel cares for the audio channel too. I like that.

Wenn du glaubst du schaffst es, schaffst du es. Wenn du zweifelst, schaffst du es nicht.

Ob der andere nett oder böse schreibt, deine Bewertung wird immer deinem Vorurteil entsprechen.

Technisch: Win 10 Pro, Firefox 79.0 (64 bit), Adobe Flash immer aktuell

• Tried to watch it, not impressed by it. Ennoying voice to listen to. As company I wouldn't promote this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• So I started playing thanks to the Colonel introducing the game. Complete noob and I can't quite figure out the difference between the corporation and association. I can't find a help topic anywhere.

• Association and Corporation are the same thing - in the US scenario it tends to get referred to as Corporation more, in the classic it is association

Similarly in US we have rail cars & in classic waggons (spelt wrongly you will note)

When you set up initially for a new round - selecting UK option will give you waggons & associations, US option the rail cars & corporations

Hope this helps

Get out of bed - celebrate waking, go to bed - survived another day:thumbsup:

• not many use the chat feature, but I would encourage newbie's to ask questions there. Is always someone around who will help.

than the chat option should be working. If you play by phone app the chat quits working after 1 minute of playing. After a refresh most of the chat is gone

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Making the app (and chat) run better is one of the very top priorities, right next to HTML5 switch we are still working on, full steam.

This was a really nice move to feature Colonel, THE Colonel as some say. I wonder if there's more of these excellent tubers who wish to play Rail Nation :love:

• Making the app (and chat) run better is one of the very top priorities, right next to HTML5 switch we are still working on, full steam.

This was a really nice move to feature Colonel, THE Colonel as some say. I wonder if there's more of these excellent tubers who wish to play Rail Nation :love:

please no, we have a GDPR law. No names are allowed to show, also ingame names. It's a free chosen name of the players so this is private data what isn't allowed to share at any public platform without concent of the name avatar name owner.

• please no, we have a GDPR law. No names are allowed to show, also ingame names. It's a free chosen name of the players so this is private data what isn't allowed to share at any public platform without concent of the name avatar name owner.

I'm not sure what you meant by this message or how is Colonel Failure playing Rail Nation on his Youtube channel related to GDPR law?

Player names, those are shown in the game to other players, and here on forum - which I cannot really connect to GDPR law either. We follow the law in all places where GDPR is to be applied.

• I'm not sure what you meant by this message or how is Colonel Failure playing Rail Nation on his Youtube channel related to GDPR law?

Player names, those are shown in the game to other players, and here on forum - which I cannot really connect to GDPR law either. We follow the law in all places where GDPR is to be applied.

exact as I said, it's not allowed to use and show avatar names of other players without their consent at public platforms. This forum isn't public. Without and account you can't enter it, or it shouldn't be possible. It has to do with the protection of personal data, this is the GDPR law

• So I started playing thanks to the Colonel introducing the game. Complete noob and I can't quite figure out the difference between the corporation and association. I can't find a help topic anywhere.

Hello Shawnc5000 welcome on board!

If you are looking for tips and tricks our players collected some interesting things in this thread.

Rail Nation players among eachother are always willing to help. You can always post your question here in the forum.

Best,

Loekie