Update about the current status of the HTML5 development.

• Dear players,

We would like to give you an update about the current status of the HTML5 development.

We worked very hard in the past weeks & months and we made big progress. We worked on creating a structure that allows us to prevent a lot of bugs in future, improves performance (especially while moving over the map) and allows our developers to work more efficiently. In the last few weeks, we were busy creating this alternative version and integrate all the improvements we already made for the current live version. That work is done now, and we already started tackling the remaining bugs. This version is now playable on our PTR game worlds (PTR1 + PTR2) if you want to have a look.

However, we don’t consider the current level of quality sufficient enough to release it on our live servers now. We heard your feedback during the previous rollout and we don’t want to repeat the same experience.
    Therefore we will focus on fixing remaining bugs and polishing this version for all of August before we roll out live.

We will keep you updated about our progress until then. Additionally, we will organize a Q&A session about this version with our Technical Director Andreas and Sergej, one of our Frontend developers.

So, if you are into technical details about what exactly we did there and why, that’s your chance. The Q&A will happen next week Thursday 06.08.2020 around 18:30 (UTC+2), and we will share further details (like where and how) in the next days.

Your Rail Nation Team

• I appreciate your work, developers and all those who
    work at Rail Nation. I can tell of hardship, because in
    2009 I created myself a total of five web pages in HTML.

Thank you very much for what you do for we, players,
    so we can play and we can have fun here.

I wish you success!

Respectfully,

Lacidd23 :):saint::love: