buying gold

• I am pretty sure you block pop up

Try on google and type "your browser name e.g Chrome" and block pop up, then you will find your browser and can see how to turn it on or off

• Could you give us some information on what browsers you are using and (if applicapble) which security software??
    Each browser is a bit different, settings-wise and this can also be triggered by a browser addon or a security software setting.

• I have the same problem. The cookie cutter responses (check your pop-up blocker setting and check your Adobe Flash setting) do NOT solve the problem.

Payment issues can't be solved on forum unfortunately, but our game support will be able to look into your account details and see where the issue could be. Reasons could be many so let's look into this together.

• Ticket Inspector --> Technical Support --> Community Manager --> ... ... ....

Forum ... Game Support ... whatever ... ... .... This is certainly impacting cash flow for Rail Nation. If players are unable to purchase gold, then who will pay the salaries of the programmers, secretaries, administration staff, etc.???

I am using M.S. Edge and Adobe Flash. The problem seems to be related to the implementation of Adobe Flash.

• Ticket Inspector --> Technical Support --> Community Manager --> ... ... ....

Forum ... Game Support ... whatever ... ... .... This is certainly impacting cash flow for Rail Nation. If players are unable to purchase gold, then who will pay the salaries of the programmers, secretaries, administration staff, etc.???

I am using M.S. Edge and Adobe Flash. The problem seems to be related to the implementation of Adobe Flash.

Please contact our game support: Support : Rail Nation

I'm sorry I can't help you with payment issues here on the forum.

• Don't pass the buck. YOU need to elevate this to your supervisor.

If there is a drop in RN revenue (the purchase of gold), then there will be reduced paychecks throughout the rank and file of Rail Nation.

We are already in the midst of a recession. Diminished cash flow from bungled Rail Nation gold purchases can only increase individual RN employee Strum und Drang.

Have a nice day, if you can.

• Don't pass the buck. YOU need to elevate this to your supervisor.

If there is a drop in RN revenue (the purchase of gold), then there will be reduced paychecks throughout the rank and file of Rail Nation.

We are already in the midst of a recession. Diminished cash flow from bungled Rail Nation gold purchases can only increase individual RN employee Strum und Drang.

Have a nice day, if you can.

you need to send in a ticket to support within the server you play and can't buy the gold, that is very specific info support needs. Also your ticket will end up with the correct person who can handle it and help you. this is not possible via the forum.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Naike ♏ ().

• Ticket Inspector --> Technical Support --> Community Manager --> Station Manager --> ... ... ....

Elevate this to YOUR supervisor.

This is not a mere programming bug. The reduction / stoppage of gold purchases will negatively affect the fiscal bottom line throughout the entire RN T/O.

• Ticket Inspector --> Technical Support --> Community Manager --> Station Manager --> ... ... ....

most of these titles you name are players who get this title in the forum. It is linked to your activity at the forum. The forum isn't a support channel. Again the only way is to send in a ticket

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?