• In recent times I felt the need to make changes to my avatar, to remove my battered straw so I could claim to be dancing on it in exasperation (not for the first time, look at the state of it) but find it impossible. I have clothing vouchers but no access to wardrobe.

• Hello Galumph!

When you say that you can't access it, what happens when you try to access it?

Are all the clothes already unlocked and this is why you are unable to use your vouchers?

If you could provide some screenshots, as well as the information on which Browser you are using we would really appreciate this.

Regards,

Emziie

Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction. <3

• There is no access to avatar, it used to be you could click on the big galumph top-left and expect to get avatar options. I tried profile options and that doesn't work either. Have I forgotten something?

I had a really neat gag planned . . .

Um, I don't do screenshots, that way lies madness :o)

• I'm unsure if you are mobile or app, so I'll try to put some screenshots from the Browser, let me know if you are using the app version of the Game.

If you press this:

At the bottom you should see an option for Avatar, as shown in this photo and this will give you an option to change your clothes.

Regards,

Emziie.

• You have to click at the little person picture left of your name above your big Galump avatar. The menu what opens next has at the botom "avatar" and your wardrobe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -:engine1::engine1::engine1: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

• I'm glad we managed to sort it for you Galumph.

Enjoy your clean clothes, don't leave it so long to get changed next time ;)

Best wishes,

Emziie